Are you a transabledphobe?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What is a transabled person? It is someone who self identifies as a handicapped person, so they disable themselves.

This woman went to a doctor who blinded her because she self-identified as a blind person.

you see where this goes?? It's insane. And the doctors helping them achieve their desired disability is just as insane. That psychologist should be disbarred . Clearly that psychologist is only qualified to....perhaps make coffee for other liberals.

Sounds like a mental health issue ... why post this in politics? ... or is this a medical ethics issue ... I checked, this is already illegal in Oregon ... so not really a political issue if 99.999% of us agree ...
But it is a political issue. Why is it illegal for people who self identify as blind to be blinded by a physician?

But it is a political issue. Why is it illegal for people who self identify as blind to be blinded by a physician?

Because physicians swear "To do no harm" ... blinding someone is harmful in medical terms ... and it's felony assault ...

Would you happen to know who Doc Daneeka is, by any chance ... he had an abortion practice upstairs from a beauty parlor, making some serious money until the Army drafted him ... a sad tale, enough to make an anchor weep ...

Because physicians swear "To do no harm" ... blinding someone is harmful in medical terms ... and it's felony assault ...

Would you happen to know who Doc Daneeka is, by any chance ... he had an abortion practice upstairs from a beauty parlor, making some serious money until the Army drafted him ... a sad tale, enough to make an anchor weep ...
What is considered harm?

Is it harm to take off perfectly healthy sexual organs?

In short, do you want this woman to kill herself if no doctor agrees to blind her so she can feel fulfilled?

What is considered harm?

Is it harm to take off perfectly healthy sexual organs?

I'm discussing blinding ... yes, I knew a girl with a glass eye who liked having dicks stuck in her empty eye socket and jizzum squirted in ... is that what you want? ...

Spay and neuter, it's the right thing to do ...

I'm discussing blinding ... yes, I knew a girl with a glass eye who liked having dicks stuck in her empty eye socket and jizzum squirted in ... is that what you want? ...

Spay and neuter, it's the right thing to do ...
Friend, you sound to me like a tranabled bigot.

Don't make us cancel you.

Clown World
Honk Honk
No, clowns are not insane

Now apologize to the clowns.

a9c6ee505b08bda609f752d67e1df179--sad-paintings-clown-paintings.jpg

I don't think Doctors subscribe to that policy anymore...and as a matter of fact....see how many times doctors have submitted to the work of the state in killing citizens...all over the world. at best they are lukewarm regarding your health.

you see where this goes?? It's insane. And the doctors helping them achieve their desired disability is just as insane. That psychologist should be disbarred . Clearly that psychologist is only qualified to....perhaps make coffee for other liberals.
This how fucked-up things are now:

Psychologists and their mental illnesses

They somehow think that if they are fucked in the head they can "help" others that are fucked in the head.

The last line in the article is the most telling:

I commend Linehan on her courage, and on the therapeutic value that her disclosure will doubtless have in many lives.

It seems to me that you would want to keep that nut-job as far away from other nut-jobs as possible but yet these are the same "professionals" signing off for the mutilation of children.

I'm not any kind of a "phobe." There are a lot of things I find fucking disgusting or idiotic, but I'm not afraid of them.
So you are a phobephobe?

You can't escape phobism, so which is it?

So you are a phobephobe?

You can't escape phobism, so which is it?

Well ok then. I am sort of an ammo-depleteophobe. I do have a fear of running out of ammunition.

Then there's spiders. Those creepy things scare the hell out of me.

hqdefault.jpg

If I identify as a blind person, will the state have to give me a disabled parking permit?

Well, my state would probably just kind of slap me and tell me to wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back