Are you with me on re-naming the "indictment" story "the Indictment of our Government" story?

Are you with me on re-naming the "indictment" story "the Indictment of our Government" story?

• CNN told me to hate Trump so I have to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • uncertain or other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Here is the proof, Folks!

Proof that those who don't watch Fox or Newsmax or OANN

don't know anything about what is going on.. can't even answer a simple poll question at usmb

we are in sad shape... (this country...)

very sad shape :(
Again, the fuck you talking about?

Also: can't use proper English and don't mind being thought of as stupid or vaccuous or both
That's excusable when you don't pretend to be some sort of intellectual debate professional with facts or an informed opinion you concluded after objectively analysing facts and logically making a judgement.

Bed wetting leftists post here as if anything they say is based on reality, or something they thought of. All that anyone here who opposes collectivist globalism is doing when talking to a bed wetter is arguing with a parrot.

parrot.gif

Last edited:
That's excusable when you don't pretend to be some sort of intellectual debate professional with facts or an informed opinion you concluded after objectively analysing facts and logically making a judgement.

Bed wetting leftists post here as if anything they say is based on reality, or something they thought of. All that anyone here who opposes collectivist globalism is doing when talking to a bed wetter is arguing with a parrot.

yeh, something they thought of (you say)

sounds like what you are saying is: they just repeat what cnn says rather than thinking on their own

Jan 6th was the violent insurrection however the insurrection did not go away ..... over throwing our USA government is STILL the number one item on the Fascist agenda. Everyday on capitol hill it is underway.

Never cast a vote for the republican name again = it is a fraud.

J6 was about Americans being concerned for their right to vote in a fair election

and the tyrannical govt stopping them

These investigations take SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long

I hope this doesn't mean that nothing will be done in the end...

sigh

Forum List

Back