Zone1 Aren't ALL posts/threads "bait"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But y'all do that. That's censorship.
Indeed. Not only is relocating dissenting threads in oblivion censorship, but it is overshadowed by the dishonest denial that it is politically motivated censorship. Censorship is cheating, but the politically motivated thread move is even MORE corrupt because they lie about why they are moving it.

:rolleyes-41: Good grief....enjoy your day. I learned long ago you can't coach the uncoachable

Indeed. Not only is relocating dissenting threads in oblivion censorship, but it is overshadowed by the dishonest denial that it is politically motivated censorship. Censorship is cheating, but the politically motivated thread move is even MORE corrupt because they lie about why they are moving it.

Let's face facts. The current mod lineup is just sorta sad.

That said anyone can leave

Why do you think people need "coaching"?

Seems to me that if anybody needs coaching it is some of the mods who place their desire for power and their own political agenda above any consideration for ethical behavior.
Coaching someone to put a taunting thread in the taunting forum is too much? sheesh
I guess it just shows the level of posters we have, Dog.

Coaching someone to put a taunting thread in the taunting forum is too much? sheesh
Coaching here is euphemism for misplaced and corrupt authority

Well, if you can actually succeed in getting black racists, Welsh provocateurs and DNC troll farm operatives to do just that, more power to you.

Until then, if you only censor those REACTING to their incessant trolling, you aren't really coaching at all. You are enabling.

Well, if you can actually succeed in getting black racists, Welsh provocateurs and DNC troll farm operatives to do just that, more power to you.

Until then, if you only censor those REACTING to their incessant trolling, you aren't really coaching at all. You are enabling.
Go look for the person whom I guessing you're speaking of, Dog.

I know it's useless but here it goes:

I started this thread in the CDZ:

I started it there to avoid the food fights that always follow political discussion. The name of the forum is the Clean Debate Zone. It infers that debates are expected and that they will be kept clean.

The opening two pins in the forum---one written by YOU--do not mention politics at all.

So I was surprised that this is an issue.

But...

It was locked by this post:

1664302637313.png

Okay...so no "hot political threads" in the CDZ. Great.

Here is an active thread in the CDZ:

Its about Abortion...pretty much the hottest political topic of all time.

Explain.

Last edited:
I know it's useless but here it goes:

I started this thread in the CDZ:

It was locked by this post:

View attachment 702245

Okay...so no "hot political threads" in the CDZ.

Here is an active thread in the CDZ:

Its about Abortion...pretty much the hottest political topic of all time.

Explain.

Censorship

I actually like Meister, myself. I don't think he is an idiot at all.

My own issue has more to do with the way mods close ranks to support fellow mods even when they are CLEARLY in the wrong.

I don't trust him at all. He's a player. But your choice

I actually like Meister, myself. I don't think he is an idiot at all.

My own issue has more to do with the way mods close ranks to support fellow mods even when they are CLEARLY in the wrong.
Spot on.

I kinda liked him awhile back, but after watching so many Repubs turn Rino, I've developed a better radar for these folks. Lindsey Graham for example, sounds sensible at times, but I know he is turncoat commie rino in his soul. I can see that Meister has the attitude and soul of a globalist commie, sure as I can see that corrupt censorship will close this thread to protect the local elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back