Ariel Robinson, who won the Food Network reality cooking show in 2020, was sentenced to life in prison over the death of 3-year-old child in her care

She beat a 3 year old to death. must be one of those post abortion things that the left is pushing with their codified abortion law this past week which for the time being has failed.

Ariel obviously jumped the gun. No worries left...when you get the baby killin' bill codified, you can let her out.

Austin Robinson, Ariel's husband, pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting homicide by child abuse last month. He faces up to 20 years in prison. A sentencing date has not been scheduled.
He testified that his wife beat the child with a belt. Medical evidence showed she died when blood pooled in her body and could not get to her brain.

she was caught on this one....how many children have they beaten and injured.
Three. year. old. baby.

this is what a 3 year old child looks like. They like dressing up, and pretending to be princesses. They love to snuggle, they believe in santa and fairies, They dance with abandon, They sing and laugh .......and don't expect to be beaten to death for not eating their pancakes fast enough.

Attachments

• 1652625818330.png
    1652625818330.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
worst cook in america indeed. thank god they're gonna LOCK. HER. UP.

Funny how there’s not a lot of outrage when the victim is white

How and why does an animal like this get access to be a foster parent? What was the pigfucker’s motivation to be a foster parent? An extra check?

worst cook in america indeed. thank god they're gonna LOCK. HER. UP.

Funny how there’s not a lot of outrage when the victim is white

Could it be because this POS is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

How and why does an animal like this get access to be a foster parent? What was the pigfucker’s motivation to be a foster parent? An extra check?
Animal, pigfucker, hmmm. Now there is a thread where a white boy went into a supermarket to murder black folks and not one mention of him being a thug, savage, feral animal, animal, pig fucker, etc. why is that?

Animal, pigfucker, hmmm. Now there is a thread where a white boy went into a supermarket to murder black folks and not one mention of him being a thug, savage, feral animal, animal, pig fucker, etc. why is that?
Anyone that kills another person, except self defense. Is a piece of crap, no matter what their race is.

I don’t know why. I haven’t gotten to the thread yet. This thread hit me because I volunteer and support and support an organization for foster kids; most of which are Black and other kids of color. I don’t care what the race. What mindset or life form beats a child so bad with a belt to the point blood can’t get to the brain ….. all because pancakes were not being consumed fast enough? Is life not harder already for a foster child??

I don’t know why. I haven’t gotten to the thread yet. This thread hit me because I volunteer and support and support an organization for foster kids; most of which are Black and other kids of color. I don’t care what the race. What mindset or life form beats a child so bad with a belt to the point blood can’t get to the brain ….. all because pancakes were not being consumed fast enough? Is life not harder already for a foster child??
It just doesn't interest you because the shooter wasn't black, had he been black you would have been to the thread multiple times. That's your MO.

It just doesn't interest you because the shooter wasn't black, had he been black you would have been to the thread multiple times. That's your MO.
Bullshit. And how sad you have to make these two tragedies about race and yourself. The shooter should get the chair. Given that the shooter is white and the victims are black, of course it is a hate crime.

Could it be because this POS is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Why and how is this piece of shit foster parents beating a child to death not a hate crime? The shooter is white, the victims are Black. No debate on hate crime there.

Why and how is this piece of shit foster parents beating a child to death not a hate crime? The shooter is white, the victims are Black. No debate on hate crime there.
Did she beat the kid to death because she was white or would she have done the same thing had the child been black?

Did she beat the kid to death because she was white or would she have done the same thing had the child been black?
I am not certain. I personally think she would have done the same thing regardless of the child’s race; but, given she is one race and the child is another, it needs to be investigated as a hate crime…. Then we can be certain,

I am not certain. I personally think she would have done the same thing regardless of the child’s race; but, given she is one race and the child is another, it needs to be investigated as a hate crime…. Then we can be certain,
If it gets her the needle, so be it. Anyone that will harm a child doesn't need to be around for very long anyway.

Forum List

Back