🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arise Lord Farage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Or not.

It seem like UKIPS only MP has declined to nominate the "anti establishment" wanker for the ultimate establishment prize.

Ukip at war as Nigel Farage demands party's only MP Douglas Carswell be sacked

And the little shit is furious.

Its not a laughing matter though. If brexit comes off he will be out of a job. He will never get elected to parliament to the Lords is his only option.

I believe that the Lords get £250 a day just for clocking on and this is not to be sniffed at.

More signs that the right is imploding.

The jealousy of conservative men is disgusting. I hope this guy gets booted promptly. What a clown. Who would disparage Mr Farage.

The jealousy of conservative men is disgusting. I hope this guy gets booted promptly. What a clown. Who would disparage Mr Farage.

Who indeed !

The only UKIP MP is a tory defector called Douglas Carswell.

He soon got the measure of Farage when they fell out over a funding issue.

Basically MPs are entitled to payments to run their offices. Carswell stated he didnt need the cash and turned it down. This infuriated Farage who wanted the cash to fund ukip shite.

They havent spoken since.

Farage has the ear of the guy who funds the party and now they both want Carswells head. The nominal head of the party is mute as both these un-elected idiots tear shreds off the parties only voice in Westminster.

The row should brighten up the dark winter nights for some time to come.

Forum List

Back