Arlington Staff Member Was Assaulted Trying To Prevent Trump Photo-Op

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I wondered who allowed Trump to desecrate Arlington National Cemetery with his “thumbs-up” photo-op visit. Turns out Arlington staff tried to inhibit Trump’s actions—and one staff member WAS ATTACKED by Trump campaign staffers.

You can read the disgraceful details in this article from NPR.

Not only violated rule (2) of Arlingtons code of conduct, but actually assaulted a staff member.

what an azzwhole.

when like madomma's bodyguards smash a paparazzi camera in his face i kinf of side with madonna.

but these arlington Lpark service employees, i think) guys are only doing their job at a place that really inspires propriety.

what an azzwhole.

when like madomma's bodyguards smash a paparazzi camera in his face i kinf of side with madonna.

but these arlington Lpark service employees, i think) guys are only doing their job at a place that really inspires propriety.

This story has been confirmed . As usual Trump thinks the rules don't apply to him. He wanted a photo op.

I wondered who allowed Trump to desecrate Arlington National Cemetery with his “thumbs-up” photo-op visit. Turns out Arlington staff tried to inhibit Trump’s actions—and one staff member WAS ATTACKED by Trump campaign staffers.

You can read the disgraceful details in this article from NPR.

Not only violated rule (2) of Arlingtons code of conduct, but actually assaulted a staff member.

Just another incident in a long list of incidents in which draft dodger Trump disrespects the military.

And he somehow gets away with it every single time....

Let's see what excuses his supporters will give for why Trump is immune for scrutiny.

Forum List

Back