🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

Anyone who seeks to change the political equation of a society, that has a representative form of government, through violence, has no legitimacy. They aren't trying to make society better, they just want an excuse to say "fuck it" and justify whatever actions they choose.
:clap:
Funny how -certain- people see black skin and completely ignore the issue.
What issue is that?
As you said:
Anyone who seeks to change the political equation of a society, that has a representative form of government, through violence, has no legitimacy.
Consider that in the context of the topic.
Feel free to elaborate on the point you think I'm missing .
My point is that certain people here will rant on and on about, as you say, "white racist militia groups" who carry weapons in public, but have said nary a word when a black racist militia group does the same thing.
There is no parallel. The Black militia group is targeting the cops. What are the white boys targeting? Black civillians. The white militia are pussies and thats why people are ranting about them.

Anyone who seeks to change the political equation of a society, that has a representative form of government, through violence, has no legitimacy. They aren't trying to make society better, they just want an excuse to say "fuck it" and justify whatever actions they choose.
Thats a bunch of BS. Representative? Whites outnumber Blacks so there will never be anyone in a hurry to cease the violence against Blacks. Of course they have legitimacy. You just dont agree. Violence has been used against Blacks in this country for centuries but when Blacks stand up for themselves white people and timid Blacks always seem to think its better to be peaceful. Well guess what? You had centuries to stop the violence on your side of the equation but since you wont then Blacks will fight fire with fire. Blacks like me will be peaceful with those that are peaceful. Those that want to be violent will have that reflected.
Could you possibly be more stupid? Fight fire with fire? And then what? What's the result of that likely to be? Or have you bothered to think that far ahead?
A resolution. One way or another. I'm not afraid to die but I am in terror of allowing people to kill my people with impunity.
A resolution? What would you suggest? If someone has any ideas to untangle society from it's history I'm all ears.
Its pretty simple. As long as Blacks allow whites (in whatever form) to continue to kill them, whites will do just that. When you put a foot in someones ass they typically desire not to risk injury by fucking with you again. When whites learn simple respect they wont have to worry about Black groups like the NBPP.
I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.

Of course the conservative media screamed for years about the Justice Department not prosecuting these men for exercising their second amendment rights

blackpanthers_security.jpg

Self ownage....

Scary black men

Such fine upstanding citizens

-Geaux

=================
On Wednesday, a group of Black Panthers armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style weapons, marched on the Waller County Jail in Hempstead, Texas, MyFox Houston reported. An article at Breitbart.com added a bit more information, however. According to Breitbart, the activists advocated armed revolution while chanting slogans calling for the death of police officers.

“The revolution is on," they chanted. "Off the pigs," and “Oink Oink… Bang Bang” could also be clearly heard in the video posted by Breitbart.com. Neither MyFox Houston nor the Houston Chronicle mentioned the violent chants or calls for revolution.

Breitbart's Bob Price said about 15 members of the New Black Panther Party participated in the military-style protest, although the Houston Chronicle put the number at 25. At the request of Waller County Sheriff R. Glenn Smith, Harris County provided some 75 deputies, including 10 horse-mounted crowd-control deputies and approximately 30 crowd-control deputies equipped with riot gear.

Protesters marched in the street in front of the jail, chanting “Whose streets?… Our streets!” Breitbart posted a partial transcript detailing the chants they used.

"The revolution is on," said the leader. "Off the pigs," others said in response. The chanting continued in that vein: "Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs."

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail call for death of police revolution - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

But its ok for whites to come armed to Ferguson?

The whites that have been showing up armed, like the Oath Keepers, are doing so to protect the police that have been targeted for 'assassination' by anarchist / black antagonists, are doing so to prevent citizens from being attacked - as was the case in the Ferguson riots by the rampaging blacks, and are NOT there to engage in the types of violence America has seen perpetrated by blacks TWICE now in Ferguson...

So we need armed militias to protect our police?

Well, you would have an argument for it:

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Thats a bunch of BS. Representative? Whites outnumber Blacks so there will never be anyone in a hurry to cease the violence against Blacks. Of course they have legitimacy. You just dont agree. Violence has been used against Blacks in this country for centuries but when Blacks stand up for themselves white people and timid Blacks always seem to think its better to be peaceful. Well guess what? You had centuries to stop the violence on your side of the equation but since you wont then Blacks will fight fire with fire. Blacks like me will be peaceful with those that are peaceful. Those that want to be violent will have that reflected.
Could you possibly be more stupid? Fight fire with fire? And then what? What's the result of that likely to be? Or have you bothered to think that far ahead?
A resolution. One way or another. I'm not afraid to die but I am in terror of allowing people to kill my people with impunity.
A resolution? What would you suggest? If someone has any ideas to untangle society from it's history I'm all ears.
Its pretty simple. As long as Blacks allow whites (in whatever form) to continue to kill them, whites will do just that. When you put a foot in someones ass they typically desire not to risk injury by fucking with you again. When whites learn simple respect they wont have to worry about Black groups like the NBPP.
I think it might be more complicated than that. While there can be no doubt about the level of historic oppression imposed on black folks in this country, it's also true to say that black people, as a community, as a group, continue to suffer from the depredations of their own culture. While many individuals have been successful, there seems to be a core group of people who cling to the same self defeating attitude that they've been conditioned to accept. These are the people who reinforce the stereotypes. Black people need to find their own identity, their own positive role models, and create a strong cultural dynamic that inspires people to constructive action rather than despair.
We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.

-Geaux

=================
On Wednesday, a group of Black Panthers armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style weapons, marched on the Waller County Jail in Hempstead, Texas, MyFox Houston reported. An article at Breitbart.com added a bit more information, however. According to Breitbart, the activists advocated armed revolution while chanting slogans calling for the death of police officers.

“The revolution is on," they chanted. "Off the pigs," and “Oink Oink… Bang Bang” could also be clearly heard in the video posted by Breitbart.com. Neither MyFox Houston nor the Houston Chronicle mentioned the violent chants or calls for revolution.

Breitbart's Bob Price said about 15 members of the New Black Panther Party participated in the military-style protest, although the Houston Chronicle put the number at 25. At the request of Waller County Sheriff R. Glenn Smith, Harris County provided some 75 deputies, including 10 horse-mounted crowd-control deputies and approximately 30 crowd-control deputies equipped with riot gear.

Protesters marched in the street in front of the jail, chanting “Whose streets?… Our streets!” Breitbart posted a partial transcript detailing the chants they used.

"The revolution is on," said the leader. "Off the pigs," others said in response. The chanting continued in that vein: "Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs."

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail call for death of police revolution - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

The whites that have been showing up armed, like the Oath Keepers, are doing so to protect the police that have been targeted for 'assassination' by anarchist / black antagonists, are doing so to prevent citizens from being attacked - as was the case in the Ferguson riots by the rampaging blacks, and are NOT there to engage in the types of violence America has seen perpetrated by blacks TWICE now in Ferguson...

So we need armed militias to protect our police?

Well, you would have an argument for it:

1. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The militas were put in place to down slave insurrections. Read up on the history and its true purpose.

Slavery and the Second Amendment Slave Patrol Militias

Last edited:
We already have a strong cultural dynamic. The media focuses on the minority that may be criminals to send the message to the world that this is the norm. However, that has nothing to do with the point. You dont commit violence against me for centuries then tell me I'll stop killing you if you would only act right.
If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.

If that's as far as your thinking takes you, then there's no hope for you, you'll never do any better.
Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.

Better is subjective. Your better sounds like more of the same BS whites have fed Blacks for centuries. I and many others are tired of waiting for whites to get their shit together. When whites do better they wont have to worry about Blacks like the NBPP. Until they get that through their heads there will be strife.
Strife for what? Stop whining.

They remind me of the idiot Klan when those yahoos march.

Such a great country, and we have folks that stir the shit pot.

I don't recall a Klan march on a police station calling for "death of pigs".

-Geaux
n1v87d.jpg

Inaction In the Bundy Standoff Legitimizes Anti-Government Sedition In Montana

Republicans are guilty of inciting insurrection against the authority of the United States by supporting armed, anti-government militias…

:lol:
You don't see the difference.
Color of the armed individuals?
I am not at all surprised that this is all the difference you see, and that the fact the people in question here are black makes all the difference to you.

Who have the "oathkeperes" openly threatened with violence?
I see your point, but do you see mine? Let me give you a personal example and let me see if you can see why I have a problem with your side but I also see your point too.

I live on a lake. We have a sand bar where white people park at the restaurant across the street and wade out to where the party is. All over the parking lot they have signs saying cars that aren't eating will be towed. But they never tow anyones cars. But the signs are up in case a "bad element" comes in and starts doing it. The reserve the right to tow.

That way if black people start coming up and parking and wading out and the place turns ghetto the business owners can stop it by towing the cars. And it isn't like the business owner or patrons wants all the new blacks that have moved into the neighborhood coming to this bar/restaurant.

I know it is wrong but I don't want the place turning ghetto either.

Strife for what? Stop whining.
Dont worry about it. If youre really interested in what I mean go to the nearest hood and say something dumb. You'll find out pretty quickly.

You don't see the difference.
Color of the armed individuals?
I am not at all surprised that this is all the difference you see, and that the fact the people in question here are black makes all the difference to you.
Who have the "oathkeperes" openly threatened with violence?
I see your point, but do you see mine?
I do not believe so.
What is wrong with what the "oathkeeprs" are doing in Ferguson.

Forum List

Back