Armed Robbery Occurs in Front of West Hollywood "Safety Ambassadors"

We can defund the police and redirect that budget to hire more social workers and safety ambassadors. That will fix everything.

But, but, but, i thought those scary looking guns were outlawed in Californication? How can legal criminals get their hands on those types of weapons?

Assault weapons have been banned in California since 1989, according to the ruling. The law has been updated several times since it was originally passed. According to the ruling by U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez of San Diego, the assault weapons ban deprives Californians from owning assault-style weapons commonly allowed in other states.

California gun ruling: A federal judge, who compares an AR-15 to a …

www.cnn.com/2021/06/05/us/california-gun-ban-overturned/index.html

So while a violent scumbag is assaulting an innocent person, the two unarmed safety ambassadors just stand there and watch, and do nothing whatsoever to try to stop the assault.

How can anyone say that this is a good idea?

The rich people in West Hollywood can afford personal security. That allows them to pontificate about how horrible the police officers are and push for "safety ambassadors" and other touchy feely nonsense that ends up hurting the average American. But what do they care, they have their private security and homes built like fortresses.

In fairness, we saw heavily armed police in Texas...TEXAS of all places, who sat outside while kids were being slaughtered. Ditto for police in Chicago I believe it was who allowed riots by dozens of youth. Of course you need police, you also need the right leadership, courage and social programs that can deter crime.

In fairness, we saw heavily armed police in Texas...TEXAS of all places, who sat outside while kids were being slaughtered. Ditto for police in Chicago I believe it was who allowed riots by dozens of youth. Of course you need police, you also need the right leadership, courage and social programs that can deter crime.

Indeed we did. Which reinforced, yet again, and which has been upheld in a Court of Law, YOU, and YOU alone, are responsible for YOUR own protection.

So while a violent scumbag is assaulting an innocent person, the two unarmed safety ambassadors just stand there and watch, and do nothing whatsoever to try to stop the assault.

How can anyone say that this is a good idea?

"Safety ambassadors" are there to handle strictly non-violent situations ... typically mental health meltdowns ... something we might not want to waste precious police resources on ... if your community is made of money, just hire more police ...

Here in the United States, we have a 2nd Amendment Right to self-defense which includes a few rounds of hot .38 lead ... pack a gun on your hip ... problem solved ...

We can defund the police and redirect that budget to hire more social workers and safety ambassadors. That will fix everything.

I like the way you think ... with less taxes, we can afford more ammunition ... house the homeless ... screen our imports for fentanyl ... maybe bring home them American jobs so people don't have to steal to get by ... buy better fire trucks ...

The problem this does solve is mental health sick-o's taking up important police time ... suicides threats and lost dogs and all that crap that make police angry ... "Solve your own damn problems, we have fucking car jackers to chase down" ...

I don't think this is a good idea, but I'm okay with someone trying ... we'll find out if this works for West Hollywood ...

I like the way you think ... with less taxes, we can afford more ammunition ... house the homeless ... screen our imports for fentanyl ... maybe bring home them American jobs so people don't have to steal to get by ... buy better fire trucks ...

The problem this does solve is mental health sick-o's taking up important police time ... suicides threats and lost dogs and all that crap that make police angry ... "Solve your own damn problems, we have fucking car jackers to chase down" ...

I don't think this is a good idea, but I'm okay with someone trying ... we'll find out if this works for West Hollywood ...
Why the fuck does the government have to house the homeless? Fuck the poor, let them die from exposure for all i care. The Marxists/Democrats have thrown 28 trillion dollars at the poor and guess what? We still have poor. Maybe it is the poor's fault for voting for the very people who keep them poor.

Forum List

Back