Arnold Schwarzenegger Says Heaven Is 'Fantasy' And 'Nothing' Happens When We Die

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
As an agnostic, I believe he's likely correct. No one knows for sure however, and IMO it's wrong to make these kind of comments.

The action-movie icon terminates every 'f**king liar' who says there is life after death.

Arnold Schwarzenegger says he won’t be back. Ever.
The action movie legend told “Twins” co-star Danny DeVito that heaven is a “fantasy” and that anyone who says otherwise “is a fucking liar.”
In a new Interview article posted Tuesday, DeVito noted the threat of the water crisis and asked Schwarzenegger, “What’s in the future for us?”

As an agnostic, I believe he's likely correct. No one knows for sure however, and IMO it's wrong to make these kind of comments.

The action-movie icon terminates every 'f**king liar' who says there is life after death.

He could have said it this way. As an agnostic atheist, I don't believe any organized religions are real. They're all made up. But I have no clue if God's exist. That's something humans will debate till the end. It's unknowable.

But Christians, Muslims and Jews claim to know. They don't know shit. Neither do Mormons, Hindu, Buddhists, Scientologists.

Regarding religions. I tell theists this. We are all Atheists. I just don't believe in one more god than you. LOL.

My indian buddy said he believes them all. God visits every 1200 years he said. Give or take.

I suppose we all will see. I wonder smetimes if there are lifetime sinners who want to comfort themselves with a.collective view of death. "Hey, we are all in the same boat, even you good people"! I have Faith. I hope I am right.. The universe is too massive and interesting to think otherwise. Really why is there ANYTHING...it can bend ones mind to try to figure it out...

Last edited:
But he's a Republican adulterer. That means you're supposed to adore him. At least that's what Republican Party rules say. Monogamy is only for wimpy Democrat betas who aren't manly enough to sexually assault every woman and child they see.

I don't support him and stop trying to tell me what I support or don't support

But he's a Republican adulterer. That means you're supposed to adore him. At least that's what Republican Party rules say. Monogamy is only for wimpy Democrat betas who aren't manly enough to sexually assault every woman and child they see.
Politics on the brain.

The thing is he is just as right and wrong as people who believe in heaven are right and wrong. No one knows what happens.

Some have faith, others do not.

But I'll admit, saying it's a fantasy belittles other people's personal faith and calling them a liar is a pretty dick headed move to make. He always seemed like a sensible and reasonable and considerate person. I'm surprised he would say stuff like that about people just because of their personal faith.

Another Hollyeird jackass...and an adulterer

I don't agree with it myself, but I also understand why he did.

Arnold was a foreigner to America so was the housekeeper, he came from humble beginnings as a kid and so did she. I would imagine they both had a lot in common with each other. Meanwhile his wife was American and a member of the Kennedy family so she grew up as royalty of sorts. I'd wager him and the housekeeper with similar backgrounds probably connected easily. It was obvious it wasn't about looks because he is arnold, he could bag any of hundreds of hot ass women anytime he wanted. But she wasn't hot or famous or rich or prestigious. I think they had a personal connection he probably didn't find very often.

I don't approve of what he did, I still love his movies a great deal, but I kind of understand it also. It wasn't like most Hollywood affairs where they bed hop all of the time or someone cheats with a super model.

I suppose we all will see. I wonder smetimes if there are lifetime sinners who want to comfort themselves with a.collective view of death. "Hey, we are all in the same boat, even you good people"! I have Faith. I hope I am right.. The universe is too massive and interesting to think otherwise. Really why is there ANYTHING...it can bend ones mind to try to figure it out...
According to the Bible....lifetime sinners still go to heaven if they just decide to accept Jesus and repent after their long life of sinning.....

Wouldn't it be cool if people just treated each other with respect and kindness without having some fear of hellfire forcing them to do it?

Or as one wise man said....Atheists are good for nothing....

According to the Bible....lifetime sinners still go to heaven if they just decide to accept Jesus and repent after their long life of sinning.....

Wouldn't it be cool if people just treated each other with respect and kindness without having some fear of hellfire forcing them to do it?

Or as one wise man said....Atheists are good for nothing....
I've always believed that this "get of off jail free" card is misconstrued. Saying and meanng are completely different. We live in a world today where humans are so arrogant that they actually believe they can fool O God. Amazes me how some would gamble with their soul.

Unanswerable questions like life after death are not worthy of so much debate. It always comes back to faith and speculation.

You don't know the difference between a RINO and a Conservative, do you?

He could have said it this way. As an agnostic atheist, I don't believe any organized religions are real. They're all made up. But I have no clue if God's exist. That's something humans will debate till the end. It's unknowable.

But Christians, Muslims and Jews claim to know. They don't know shit. Neither do Mormons, Hindu, Buddhists, Scientologists.

Regarding religions. I tell theists this. We are all Atheists. I just don't believe in one more god than you. LOL.

My indian buddy said he believes them all. God visits every 1200 years he said. Give or take.
We must be taught to live responsibly. And you sure are not. It is easy to incriminate what you typed. You are ten times worse, and the taxpayers are paying more and more along with the private side.

Why doesn't AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-nold just go ahead and die so he can come back and prove the shit that comes out of his Hollyweird-hack slack jawed mouth!

Forum List

Back