Arresting Officers Bought Dylann Roof Burger King

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

• Banned
Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

The only burger I would have fed this murdering white punk, was his fuckin last meal and then I would spit on it after rubbing in on my black ass!!

If it makes any difference, they would not let him have any chicken fries and a selfie to post on BK Facebook page..Bummer dude...

Last edited:
You have a suspect who is actively talking without a lawyer

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Stupid people keep making threads about the shooter...doing exactly what he wanted...adding to his notoriety. So what if they fed the little fucked-up lunatic on the trip back to SC? It's inhumane to starve prisoners.

Grow up!....and don't mention his name again!

• Banned
Stupid people keep making threads about the shooter...doing exactly what he wanted...adding to his notoriety. So what if they fed the little fucked-up lunatic on the trip back to SC? It's inhumane to starve prisoners.

Grow up!....and don't mention his name again!

humane treatment is mf's who hasn't food in days, getting a fuckin meal, not some murdering white piece of shit on the run for what? A few fuckin hours.....take your grow up statement and shove it!!

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Keep this murdering btch talking for what? They have the btch on video, they have a surviving wittness, talk my ass!!

im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...

im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...

That would show him

From that point on he just shuts up and you have to build your case without him. You have a suspect who is cooperating. He is talking. It is time for some Good cop/Bad cop

So tell us about the shooting, can I get you a burger?
Finish your story and we will get you your lunch

That would show him

From that point on he just shuts up and you have to build your case without him. You have a suspect who is cooperating. He is talking. It is time for some Good cop/Bad cop

WOw, it must be nice, after murdering someone, in the presents of cops to be able to tell your side of things and eat a good meal....black men don't have that luxury, now please take off your Pollyanna bs sun glasses and get real.

OMG...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....My goodness that was funny!! Bob for turds, classic!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

Oh but poor Dylan Roof is just mentally ill! He didn't know what he was doing.

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

You be stupid.

That would show him

WOw, it must be nice, after murdering someone, in the presents of cops to be able to tell your side of things and eat a good meal....black men don't have that luxury, now please take off your Pollyanna bs sun glasses and get real.

Yea

Cops will fuck over a black man too if they can get him to talk

That ^^ right there, exactly.

Same reason torture doesn't work as interrogation.

This would scare up a confession

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back