Arresting Officers Bought Dylann Roof Burger King

You have a suspect who is actively talking without a lawyer

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?
im sorry RW if he wanted a Burger i would have took him into the bathroom and shoved his face into the shitter after someone shit and told him to bob for a turd...
I'm sorry. There was a time that I looked forward to your posts.

Really, when was that?
About 10,000 posts ago!

Let me get this straight, According to Dylann Roof’s arrest report, the 21-year-old was treated to a meal at Burger King compliments of the officers who arrested him....the same 21 year old that patiently and with presicion, gunned down 9 innocent people...he gets a fucking burger and a nigga selling e-cigs gets choked to death, a black man reaching for a wallet inside his van, gets 6 bullets, a young blood running, gets his spine severed, a kid waving a plastic gun, is gunned down in less that 2 seconds, black kids slammed to ground for just existing and on and on and on....you white mf's want us black folk to believe, cops treat everyone the same???? Get the F*** outta here!!!

Unfuckinbelievable!!!!

So what? The guy isn't allowed to eat until after the trial? Get a grip.

In Rogers. Ar. They buy them McDonald's, cause they have no kitchen facility for the jail..
They do the same in Clemson SC, a friend of mine mine was pissed because only one dollar menu burger and no fries or a coke:)

Tell you what, lets pass a law to buy all black people a burger if they surrender peacefully. .........all better

Oh, so the black guy peacefully reaching inside his SUV to get a requested license for the officer, and got 6 bullets for it, was doing what? Get your facts straight before you praise these murdering bastards, okay?

Tell you what, lets pass a law to buy all black people a burger if they surrender peacefully. .........all better

Oh, so the black guy peacefully reaching inside his SUV to get a requested license for the officer, and got 6 bullets for it, was doing what? Get your facts straight before you praise these murdering bastards, okay?

Ah thats right....that 1 FORMER cop who is now in jail....his actions now represent the intent and actions of all 1, 000, 000 cops in America.

Got it.

Hey...I saw a black guy in Atlanta murdered someone. Guess that means all 50, 000, 000 black people in America are murderers too right?

Yeah, a white arrest is much different than a black arrest. Just try selling illegal cigarettes in New York City. You die.
Resist anywhere and you could die. For some bizarre reason that's a newsflash to some people.

Buying the kid a Whopper and pretending to be his friend will keep him talking. Why wouldn't you do that?

Yup. "Sorry about this mate but we gotta put these cuffs on you...You want a milkshake too?"

It's interrogation tactics 101. Befriend the subject. FBI did it when they interrogated Saddam Hussein and kept at it right until they hung him. :)

Yup. "Sorry about this mate but we gotta put these cuffs on you...You want a milkshake too?"

It's interrogation tactics 101. Befriend the subject. FBI did it when they interrogated Saddam Hussein and kept at it right until they hung him. :)
Hussein was hung by his own people.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Forum List

Back