Arrests show the low calibre of the trash rioting in UK

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Jarrod Hollinshead, 26, of no fixed address, has been charged with using threatening or abusive words and or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress and Lee Bodman, 52, from Stoke-on-Trent, has been charged with assault by beating of an emergency worker and breaching a criminal behaviour order.

These are the first arrests in Stoke. A young lad who is likely a drug addict.

But the more interesting one is a 52 year old man "Lee" Bodman. Lee is already subject to a criminal behaviour order for his previous offences..

What did Lee do before he decided he "wanted are country back" ?
Observing the laws of the country is a sign of good citiizenship. "Lee" seems to be neglectful in that respect.

I use the italics around "lee" because there always srrms to be a "lee" involved in right wing violence and thuggery.

I will monitor further arrests as they pile up. This is an insight into the underclasses that we seldom get.

Last edited:

Jarrod Hollinshead, 26, of no fixed address, has been charged with using threatening or abusive words and or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress and Lee Bodman, 52, from Stoke-on-Trent, has been charged with assault by beating of an emergency worker and breaching a criminal behaviour order.

But the more interesting one is a 52 year old man "Lee" Bodman. Lee is already subject to a criminal behaviour order for his previous offences..

Observing the laws of the country is a sign of good citiizenship. "Lee" seems to be neglectful in that respect.

I use the italics around "lee" because there always srrms to be a "lee" involved in right wing violence and thuggery.

I will monitor further arrests as they pile up. This is an insight into the underclasses that we seldom get.
LOL the people are revolting against your corrupt government.

Love this scene….poor Becky is about to get culturally enriched:

IMG_6803.jpeg

You wankers love the Muslims that are raping your women and slaughtering your children, and you hate the men that want to stop it.

You’re a coward, Tammy.

Your very weak and gay leader is going to unload all the foreign prisoners so he can jail white British who protest the murder of innocent British children.

IMG_6807.jpeg

View attachment 990428

You wankers love the Muslims that are raping your women and slaughtering your children, and you hate the men that want to stop it.

You’re a coward, Tammy.
Nope. I am the adult in the room. A week ago you and your type were telling me that the kid was an immigrant who came over in a boat and was known to local police on a terrorist watchlist.
None of which was true. You have zero credibility and lie like trump.
We are better than maga liars. I could shit something better than maga.

The only possible rational answer is for even more English to rise up and fight what's being done to them.

Nope. I am the adult in the room. A week ago you and your type were telling me that the kid was an immigrant who came over in a boat and was known to local police on a terrorist watchlist.
None of which was true. You have zero credibility and lie like trump.
We are better than maga liars. I could shit something better than maga.

He is a Muslim thug. Don’t care if he is “second generation”.

Arrests show the low calibre of the trash rioting in UK​

Taint prefers high quality trash.

“low calibre of the trash”

The usual hateful rightwing racists and bigots.

View attachment 990428

You’re a coward, Tammy.
As if on cue, the usual hateful rightwing racists and bigots.

Hateful rightwing racists and bigots spread the lie that the attacker was an immigrant, when in fact he was born in the UK.

Forum List

Back