🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a liberal I was mortified when I heard Obama...

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Calling the gentlemen throwing bricks at police, burning down buildings and looting stores thugs. I used to look up to Obama for saving America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, but now I've come to find out that he's a racist piece of shit, and I'm calling for him to resign. BTW the mayor of Baltimore also made the same racist comment, but she had the decency to apologize for her usage of that word I don't even like repeating.

On a more serious note - fuck you liberals!

How is thugs racist? It is what these asshole are! There's no fucking excuses for this crap and I say this as a fiscal liberal. This cock sucker is in the wrong.

It's PC shit to the extreme

Calling the gentlemen throwing bricks at police, burning down buildings and looting stores thugs. I used to look up to Obama for saving America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, but now I've come to find out that he's a racist piece of shit, and I'm calling for him to resign. BTW the mayor of Baltimore also made the same racist comment, but she had the decency to apologize for her usage of that word I don't even like repeating.

Hey moron....the word "thug" originated as a description for violent white immigrants in New York from Ireland and Eastern Europe.

Hey moron....the word "thug" originated as a description for violent white immigrants in New York from Ireland and Eastern Europe.

Thanks for the history lesson....sarcasm detector not working?

Mortified that someone would dare call some THUGS what they're?? This guy thinks it is a joke to burn down dozens of businesses.

This guy is a thug supporter.

Huh? Are you saying I'm a thug supporter? I'm using satire to poke fun at the PC police.

The crude oil and natural gas industries saved America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, not Obama.
You fuck. :slap:

Actually the word comes from the Thuggee cult of India. They were gangs of robbers who strangled their victims.

Confessions-of-a-Thug-p79-My-Second-Victim-detail1.jpg

Last edited:

:lol:

Great smart ass thread!

Actually, Thug or thag originated in India. Thuggees are professional robbers or murderers who strangle their victims.

I am mortified that any civilized human being would be mortified when their president calls a thug a thug. Down right pissed off.

I want the police to keep this fucking violence down and bring stability.

Hey Matthew, I am not really mortified that Obama called those fuckers thugs. Thugs is an accurate description. Hope we're clear.

Maybe Obama just doesn't give a fuck anymore. If it was me I would tell America to go screw it's self. A person can take just so much abuse to himself and his family. Many Americans just are not worth saving.

Maybe Obama just doesn't give a fuck anymore. If it was me I would tell America to go screw it's self. A person can take just so much abuse to himself and his family. Many Americans just are not worth saving.

Suppose, for a moment, the Seattle Seahawks were forced to play every game in an empty stadium.

Are you cool with that?

People deserve the municipal government they elect?

That is kind of depressing. These failed city states can do better. Maybe they should look to Singapore for direction.

Forum List

Back