🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a liberal I was mortified when I heard Obama...

Calling the gentlemen throwing bricks at police, burning down buildings and looting stores thugs. I used to look up to Obama for saving America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, but now I've come to find out that he's a racist piece of shit, and I'm calling for him to resign. BTW the mayor of Baltimore also made the same racist comment, but she had the decency to apologize for her usage of that word I don't even like repeating.

On a more serious note - fuck you liberals!
Poor Rocko

His hatred of Obama is destroyed

Calling the gentlemen throwing bricks at police, burning down buildings and looting stores thugs. I used to look up to Obama for saving America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, but now I've come to find out that he's a racist piece of shit, and I'm calling for him to resign. BTW the mayor of Baltimore also made the same racist comment, but she had the decency to apologize for her usage of that word I don't even like repeating.

The crude oil and natural gas industries saved America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, not Obama.
You fuck. :slap:

Bullshit, what difference does it make who saved this country, Obama was in charge and he's getting the credit. You don't like it, up yours!! Oh and by the way, ending that stupid tax cuts bullshit is what really took us off the fuckin clifts, you moron.

If 33-22-06 are your measurements ... you either have a mistyping problem, or have a really small butt.

'

332-206; the electoral vote margin of liberals>conservatives

How did liberals manage that, and then lose most every Congressional race in the country?

They probably cheated.

I was just thinking how many dead people became Obama supporters last election day.

Good stuff!!! You should be writing comedy for TV!!!
If it's not true why are democrats against requiring state id's to vote? That would stop a lot of voter fraud.

How is thugs racist? It is what these asshole are! There's no fucking excuses for this crap and I say this as a fiscal liberal. This cock sucker is in the wrong.

I betcha none of these thug the word hating morons would invite not one of these kids for an overnight!!

Poor Rocko

His hatred of Obama is destroyed

Check your white privilege rightwinger! You want to defend the president for calling young black men who burn down buildings the T word?!?! You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Last edited:
If 33-22-06 are your measurements ... you either have a mistyping problem, or have a really small butt.

'

How did liberals manage that, and then lose most every Congressional race in the country?

They probably cheated.

I was just thinking how many dead people became Obama supporters last election day.

If it's not true why are democrats against requiring state id's to vote? That would stop a lot of voter fraud.

I know I'm reaching here...but have you ever ever ever ever ever investigated the facts on voter fraud? I mean, the number of people voting illegally is less than .01% if that. Do us all a favor, if your so concerned...talk to a party, ie the GOP, that systematically desenfranchise minorities voters ever damned election, who purposely gerrymanders districts in their favor and who does all kinds of bullshit tatics to get voters to stay home...I mean seriously, get a life.

'

They probably cheated.

How much? EXACTLY! Not your wild eyed Koch brothers estimates but real bonified police accounts.

HOW MUCH!!! ???? PROVE it is a REAL PROBLEM or shut your vile shit hole of a mouth.

They probably cheated.

How much? EXACTLY! Not your wild eyed Koch brothers estimates but real bonified police accounts.

HOW MUCH!!! ???? PROVE it is a REAL PROBLEM or shut your vile shit hole of a mouth.
Thanks for proving a point, this is how a liberal reacts when someone has an idea on solving a problem.

The crude oil and natural gas industries saved America from the greatest depression in the history of the world, not Obama.
You fuck. :slap:

Bullshit, what difference does it make who saved this country, Obama was in charge and he's getting the credit. You don't like it, up yours!! Oh and by the way, ending that stupid tax cuts bullshit is what really took us off the fuckin clifts, you moron.
That's MISTER moron to you, trollop. :slap:

'

They probably cheated.

The sour grapes are on aisle three next to the adult diapers.

I know, the aisle is completely empty. Some progressive got there first.

This is the last time I shop at Organic Whole Foods...they are always out of this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back