Aside From Trump Adding More Judges, The Left Must Also Be In Fear Of "President Donald Trump Jr." 2024. Well, That's Not Good !!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
ahh,,no wonder democrats are burning down their own cities, you see, if Trump wins, we will see a few more conservative judges, and if Trump Jr. Wins, we may actually have 9 Conservative Judges by the time we are all about 70 years old!
But will Maxine and Pelosi still be around in the year 2525 to witness all this? {i am only having fun with the year 2525,,im sure u all know the song! }

In 2024 it's Pence and Kristi Noem.
i saw the list, pence and trump are at the top,,so its a long wait and see situation,,so long as by 2024, all blacks finally learn that it democrats who hate all black people,,,we win again !!!!

ahh,,no wonder democrats are burning down their own cities, you see, if Trump wins, we will see a few more conservative judges, and if Trump Jr. Wins, we may actually have 9 Conservative Judges by the time we are all about 70 years old!
But will Maxine and Pelosi still be around in the year 2525 to witness all this? {i am only having fun with the year 2525,,im sure u all know the song! }

and what good will it do you?

EVERYONE (including liberals) will continue to have the same rights as you....

the same freedom of speech
the same right to vote
the same right to the religion of their choice

117944161_10224546845924550_7724876390020701691_o.jpg

Yes, we must fear the electric cocaine orator.

so how old will you be "In the year 2525"? i did the math,,,i think i will be 456 years old,,god, by then, gas will be 2.3 Million dollars a gallon

so how old will you be "In the year 2525"? i did the math,,,i think i will be 456 years old,,god, by then, gas will be 2.3 Million dollars a gallon
We'll need a lot more from Social Security.

We'll need a lot more from Social Security.
i wonder how much a vegas call girl will cost in 2525

Don Jr. is very articulate. He'd wipe the floor with most politicians.
That said, I'm not voting for a Trump dynasty.
Its nice to know that the Trump kids are young and will be there if needed in the future.

I'd prefer Elon Musk for president in 2025.

Forum List

Back