ATF investigating after Democrat congressional candidate cut apart AR-15

lock this criminal up. this is definitely a criminal act, no doubt about it. this violence against guns must be stopped!

ATF investigating after congressional candidate cut apart AR-15

From your link:

"Our job is to teach children. It's not to protect them from gun violence. That is the government's job, and they're failing at it," said Mallard.

Someone should tell the stupid teacher that teachers are government employees and they are charged with protecting children in their care.

How does sawing off the barrel of a rifle turn it into a sawed off shotgun?
Doesn't troll, it turns it into a short barreled rifle which is against the law. Don't worry though this dim criminal will be allowed to get away with it.

Without AR15's how are modern minutemen going to destroy M1 tanks and FA-18 Jets?

Oh the humanity.

Sometimes political demonstrations backfire. Usually it's democrats who rely on stupid gimicks.

She supposedly rendered it inoperable, and police confirmed they had the rifle. If that is the case, I can't imagine there will be any attempt to charge the woman with a crime.

Without AR15's how are modern minutemen going to destroy M1 tanks and FA-18 Jets?

Oh the humanity.

No one in their correct mind would believe they could destroy a tank or Jet unless they are on the Playstation or Xbox.

So why do you fear firearms?

Oh the humanity.
Geez.

Yes my son. Kneel before Zod!
zod/you are obviously retarded. You're the reason bullying is acceptable. Some people just need to be slapped down hard. Get rid of that false god complex. Put you in your place. You let me know when a law limiting AR-15's and raising the age to buy one to 21 accomplishes anything. A stupid law removing young adults from their rights is all that happened here. Nothing was accomplished that will stop the next school shooting. What it may do in the long run is keep 18 year olds from being able to fight against a government with FA-18's in any way they can. So your goal of a totalitarian government gets even closer.

Oh the humanity.

No one in their correct mind would believe they could destroy a tank or Jet unless they are on the Playstation or Xbox.

So why do you fear firearms?
Because he thinks the government should be the final answer to any issue. If they have the guns they win. Kind of the opposite of what the Constitution was written to do.

Oh the humanity.
Geez.

zod/you are obviously retarded. You're the reason bullying is acceptable. Some people just need to be slapped down hard. Get rid of that false god complex. Put you in your place. You let me know when a law limiting AR-15's and raising the age to buy one to 21 accomplishes anything. A stupid law removing young adults from their rights is all that happened here. Nothing was accomplished that will stop the next school shooting. What it may do in the long run is keep 18 year olds from being able to fight against a government with FA-18's in any way they can. So your goal of a totalitarian government gets even closer.

They pass the law without understanding straw purchases will happen...

Oh the humanity.
Geez.

That clown was stuffed into his locker in school, daily.

Forum List

Back