Atlanta Policeman who said Shooter had "A Bad Day" Now Being Re-Assigned.

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
My topic was deleted or moved or shadow-deleted or something, no idea. Had a topic yesterday about how at the Press Conference for the recent Asian hate crime killings the police in charge said the shooter "had a bad day" <-- that topic I can no longer find.

Anyways, that chief has been moved and may be fired soon.

tenor.gif

He will be fired for his posting of the racist T-Shirt. The police force is really left with no other choice.
It's backwoods Georgia..they'll try to stonewall. It has gone viral though...the longer they wait..the uglier it will get.

He can not actually ever be a police officer or be involved in any case involving a minority ever again. Since he can not do the job he was hired to do any longer he likely will get fired (or allowed to retire).

• Banned
He will be fired for his posting of the racist T-Shirt. The police force is really left with no other choice.

There's nothing racist about that t-shirt.

To be fair I have not seen it, only reports of it being racist which is likely to be taken so in a court of law.
The shirt says "COVID 19: IMPORTED FROM CHY-NA"

Not very bright out of a police officer.....................come to one's own conclusion here.

To be fair I have not seen it, only reports of it being racist which is likely to be taken so in a court of law.

It's a "China virus" shirt. There's nothing racist about calling covid the "China virus". It came from fucking China

Watch. He is done.

It's a "China virus" shirt. There's nothing racist about calling covid the "China virus". It came from fucking China

Watch. He is done.

Yeah, the thought police are going to git'eem!

For those interested, here's a link to the press conference. The controversial statement begins at around 15 minute mark.

Forum List

Back