Trump Is Lying About Project 2025

Here is a speech he gave at the Heritage Foundation back in 2022.

He knew all about their plans then and approved of them

Now claims to know nothing about any of it

As usual total Fake News and lies from Salon and the OP.

Trump never mentions much less endorses Project 2025 in this “resurfaced video”.
He merely gives praise to the Heritage Foundarion.

Does the RNC platform say he's going to try to implement all of them?
The RNC platform is an empty shell.

The fact that Trump is lying about this tells you all you need to know

And Trump already implemented “schedule F” ( since recorded by Biden) that turns virtually the entire civil service in his person fiefdom.

Here’s how his own former staffer feels about that

As usual total Fame News and lies from Salon and the OP.

Trump never mentions much less endorses Project 2025 in this “resurfaced video”.
Stop lying

And Trump already implemented “schedule F” ( since recorded by Biden) that turns virtually the entire civil service in his person fiefdom.

LOL

As usual total Fame News and lies from Salon and the OP.

That's ^^^ what is seemed to me too. Like saying "happy birthday" to the UN----despite its MANY FOIBLES

The Platform is the platform.

It's already been muted with regards to Abortion and RKBA, because Trump did for those via the SC what he said he was going to do.

The Civil Service has been expanded too far into what are actually policy positions, not implementation positions.

Gutting it gets a thumbs up from me, and from many other Conservatives.

is that sort of thing exclusive to the elephant?----seems to me that lately (past 30 years, at least) ---the DONKEY has manifested
that "LET'S BE AN OLIGARCHY" to a greater degree than has the
elephant

A white nationalist Christian theocracy???
Oh the horror! A nation that honors Christ as King!

I thought Trump was far from being a “real Christian”? We get so many threads from leftwingers here begging us Christians to abandon Trump because he’s such a horrible Christian and not really religious. But now he’s going to make us a Christian nation?

Gee I was starting to waiver on whether or not to vote for him, but now I’ll vote for him for sure! Thanks for the final push, Satanlady.

Did you even watch the video in your own link?

Evidently you did not. You just gobbled up the Fake News headline without seeing if it was even true.
He’s thanking them for “laying the groundwork for our next administration”

Oh the horror! A nation that honors Christ as King!

I thought Trump was far from being a “real Christian”? We get so many threads from leftwingers here begging us Christians to abandon Trump because he’s such a horrible Christian and not really religious. But now he’s going to make us a Christian nation?

Gee I was starting to waiver on whether or not to vote for him, but now I’ll vote for him for sure! Thanks for the final push, Satanlady.
Democrats have lied so much that they are now lying about the lies they told last time.

That plan, while not 100% up my alley, is still better than the Dem's platform of

1. A penis in every women's room
2. 10 million illegals given amnesty (last time we promise!)
3. No more cars for the proles
4. Give up your air conditioning for Gaia!
5. Criminals are the real victims, just give up your shit and pray the robber isn't going to plug you
6. Guns are for the government only

I can go on, but you get the message.

He said that two years ago. Long before “project 2025” was published. He is allowed to disagree with it even if the people have good intentions.

Trump and the GOP already published their agenda, and it is not 2025. But it has the left panicked so bad because it will be so good for America, so now the left has to lie about it and put fear into their depressed voter base since they know the lost the election already.

Of course you do. But for the nation to progress and not go backwards, you need liberals to push the agenda into the future.

World history is the story of liberals overcoming conservative objections to every advancement in science, technology and the humanities.

The whole idea of a nation united by and ruled by its own people was the most radical liberal idea since the birth of Jesus. So of course, 275 years later, conservatives are still trying to end it.
It is all okay until you get to the taxes, unrelenting spending and its consequences and screwing over of people with laws, regulations, and edicts designed to mute people showing their best abilities in a nation of many cultures and jealousies.

Here is a speech he gave at the Heritage Foundation back in 2022.

He knew all about their plans then and approved of them

Now claims to know nothing about any of it

1720791903350.jpeg

Forum List

Back