63% say BOTH candidates are embarrassing

Is this poll perfectly accurate? Who the hell knows. It's a poll. But the fact is, a large portion of this country thinks we have two lousy candidates.

Since we don't care enough to make any changes in the way our leaders are chosen, we get what we deserve.

Love your guy all you want. You're in the minority.

Notice the people who say that are all leftwingers. Conservatives are very happy with Donald Trump.

You complained about Trump’s spending, and I explained that it was necessary because of the Democrats’ shut-down of their economies.
Trump added nearly$4 trillion to the National debt BEFORE Covid showed up.!

And FYI
Under Biden we are pumping more oil in the USA than under Trump= we are more energy independent under Biden, than it was under Trump.

Ok, I can only go by what I see you post, so what you think, I’ve not seen…

What I've posted. I've posted condemnation of every Biden Bill. I've condemned him getting us involved in Israel and Ukraine's messes.

I've noted over and over that he is age infirmed and that Harris would be a lousy president.

Trump added nearly$4 trillion to the National debt BEFORE Covid showed up.!

And FYI
Under Biden we are pumping more oil in the USA than under Trump= we are more energy independent under Biden, than it was under Trump.

You meant

For your misinformation.

What I've posted. I've posted condemnation of every Biden Bill. I've condemned him getting us involved in Israel and Ukraine's messes.

I've noted over and over that he is age infirmed and that Harris would be a lousy president.

This is true.

But you wouldn't want or support anyone that could do the job, either

We are comparing to Biden. Your deflection is noted.
The avg gas price under trump was lower then xiden
The absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule makes posts like this terrifying.

I mean, I get it. They know they can't beat Biden, so they're desperate. But they shouldn't be that disgustingly desperate. Especially given who they support.
#metoo seems to fall apart when victims come forward about your cult leaders

Is this poll perfectly accurate? Who the hell knows. It's a poll. But the fact is, a large portion of this country thinks we have two lousy candidates.

Since we don't care enough to make any changes in the way our leaders are chosen, we get what we deserve.

That's because HALF of the population is Democrat. Of course they will never be happy with Trump

Have you ever considered not being a shill for one of them?

Ok, and when that’s the case I would like the post…But, if we’re being honest here, you know that’s not the norm for you.

Forum List

Back