Authorities seeking white man who placed backpack

He is 6 feet to 6 2 and he was wearing a white baseball cap on backwards. CBS reported this and it came from authorities...

I take CBS articles with a grain of salt. They were all over the Saudi student, calling him a suspect and the tone of the articles implyed he was guilty, even while the police were stating he wasnt a suspect.

Amy, even the AP reported an arrest. I have never seen the histeria at this point before. The media is on fire...and only about half is true...:doubt:

But this was a report that supposed camre directly from authorities.

Wow! From the description of a White Man in a Hoody with a backwards baseball cap, the suspect could be Mark Zuckerberg, Paul Ryan, or one of the Beastie Boys!

I'm going with ZuckerBoy. He's always looked like a whackjob to me.

White man with his hat on backwards, average height and build

hmmm

there's 300 million Americans
leaving 150 million men
lets say 20 million are 6' to 6' 2"
70% will be white, so that's leaves 14 million

well, you get the picture

hey you tin foil hat needs a new layer of tin foil

What the hell does that mean crackbaby? I am the only one not blindly copying every bullshit story.

no your a child man who thinks its cool to pretend hes smarter than everyone else by hating everything and everyone.

when you are over 25 and have a fully opperational brain you MAY get better

speaking of tin foil hat!!!! Saw this today and thought of Truthmatters..........

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

Ooooops!!!:eusa_dance:

White man with his hat on backwards, average height and build

hmmm

there's 300 million Americans
leaving 150 million men
lets say 20 million are 6' to 6' 2"
70% will be white, so that's leaves 14 million

well, you get the picture

Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

$funny.jpg

Here is the suspect folks

What the hell does that mean crackbaby? I am the only one not blindly copying every bullshit story.

no your a child man who thinks its cool to pretend hes smarter than everyone else by hating everything and everyone.

when you are over 25 and have a fully opperational brain you MAY get better

speaking of tin foil hat!!!! Saw this today and thought of Truthmatters..........

Gallup: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control is an Important Problem | CNS News

Ooooops!!!:eusa_dance:

Calling out the lie again, Steve.

In its poll from Apr. 4-7, Gallup surveyed 1,005 adults by telephone and asked, “What do you think is the most important problem facing the country today?”

The question asked was "what do you think is the most important problem for the nation today", not whether or not they thought the issue of gun control was an important issue. Another lie from the right.

So what happened to the Saudi "POI"? You know, the one most of you threw under the bus immediately. Mooooozlims did it, remember?

Forum List

Back