Will somebody PLEASE explain to me what he's talking about??????

For all you RETARDS out there, he is making fun of men in women's sports. The girl is trying to "lift" but the man easily lifts the weights. I hope this solves your STUPID problem for today. :p

Shouldn't he be telling his rally goers what he has planned for his second term? I don't ever hear him talking about what he plans to do in his second term, other than to jail Democrats, and be a dictator on Day One.

I do hear him taking credit for all of the women who are bleeding out in bathrooms and parking lots trying to get emergency medical care where they have a miscarriage. But he says the states can "do what they want" to the women.

8 million more female voters than male. Good luck with getting women to vote for the Party of Death.

So Trump had to explain his position by acting like a jerkoff?

The guy belongs in a mental institution.
importedImage170960_header

Shouldn't he be telling his rally goers what he has planned for his second term? I don't ever hear him talking about what he plans to do in his second term, other than to jail Democrats, and be a dictator on Day One.

I do hear him taking credit for all of the women who are bleeding out in bathrooms and parking lots trying to get emergency medical care where they have a miscarriage. But he says the states can "do what they want" to the women.

8 million more female voters than male. Good luck with getting women to vote for the Party of Death.

The Republican party platform is on their web site. Good luck with your search. Maybe a 5-year old can help you.

On second thought...I don't think you should be around little kids.

LOL

Forum List

Back