AZ Gov Katie Hobbs Vetoes Bill Requiring American Made Voting Machines Used in AZ Elections ---- Will Use Voting Machines Made in China Instead

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Just like Biden, she's emboldened to China.

Governor Hobbs Thumbs Nose at Election Integrity and American Manufacturing​

Cry harder!!!

At least you're now calling her Governor Hobbs. Baby steps.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now why would she do that? Oh wait, I know--there are no such machines in existence. Could it be that this bill was an attempt at an end-run around the use of machines in Arizona?

Also vetoed was legislation saying that machines cannot be used to conduct elections unless 100 percent of the parts and components are produced in the United States and the machines themselves are manufactured and assembled in this country.
The measure was opposed by many lawmakers who argued that there are currently no such devices on the market.

That was not disputed by Rep. Steve Montenegro, R-Goodyear, who said this is a matter of national security. He said that's why the legislation was not set to take effect until 2028 and would not outlaw those machines already in place.
And Montenegro said he was convinced that manufacturers, facing the mandate, would find ways to comply.
Hobbs was unconvinced.

"This bill could create a situation where Arizona's election administrators are no longer able to procure certifiable voting and tabulating equipment," she wrote. "It should be clear how catastrophic that would be for the successful administration of elections in Arizona."

As long as the voter fraud cannot be audited, Katie Hobbs is in favor of it.

If the AZ elections were not fraudulent, why did the Dems and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" shut down the Cyber Ninjas???

Now why would she do that? Oh wait, I know--there are no such machines in existence. Could it be that this bill was an attempt at an end-run around the use of machines in Arizona?

Also vetoed was legislation saying that machines cannot be used to conduct elections unless 100 percent of the parts and components are produced in the United States and the machines themselves are manufactured and assembled in this country.
The measure was opposed by many lawmakers who argued that there are currently no such devices on the market.

That was not disputed by Rep. Steve Montenegro, R-Goodyear, who said this is a matter of national security. He said that's why the legislation was not set to take effect until 2028 and would not outlaw those machines already in place.
And Montenegro said he was convinced that manufacturers, facing the mandate, would find ways to comply.
Hobbs was unconvinced.

"This bill could create a situation where Arizona's election administrators are no longer able to procure certifiable voting and tabulating equipment," she wrote. "It should be clear how catastrophic that would be for the successful administration of elections in Arizona."
I don't know about the voting machine issue, and don't really care. I do not think it was good to veto the bill protecting the rights of state/federal approved carry permit holders from carrying on campus. I am not a fan of "gun free" zones, as unarmed student are easy picking for the lawless, if they are on the floor, under desks, and only criminal psychos have guns on campus.

This is why we wanted Kari Lake in Arizona. We know that Katie Hobbs is a Democrat stooge who will support Master Xi and the CCP.

Right out in the open. Just watched Creed III. Great line - "He's showing you who he is. Believe him."

Forum List

Back