Azov COMMANDERS are FREE ! AND Turkey is prepared to unilaterally send its navy to safeguard the passage of Ukrainian grain ships ! Why Turks like

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Azov COMMANDERS are FREE ! AND Turkey is prepared to unilaterally send its navy to safeguard the passage of Ukrainian grain ships ! Why Turks like to humiliate Muscovites so much?

I'm not impressed easily, but I'm impressed!. Türkiye stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing, standing up to the horde 🇷🇺 , showing it won't let the horde play the bully.

Azov COMMANDERS are FREE ! AND Turkey is prepared to unilaterally send its navy to safeguard the passage of Ukrainian grain ships ! Why Turks like to humiliate Muscovites so much?

I'm not impressed easily, but I'm impressed!. Türkiye stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing, standing up to the horde 🇷🇺 , showing it won't let the horde play the bully.

Turkey's economy is in the toilet.

Erdogan was on the phone with Biden today.

Turkey wants F-16 fighters.

Sweden wants to join NATO.

Turkey is one of two country's currently objecting.

Do the math.

a good post, whats about Moscow economy ?

It's also in the toilet.

Putin is being very quiet right now

Which means he is afraid.

There is a purge going on

Who will emerge remains to be seen

Putin will have to pay off a lot of people to keep them on his side.

Which means paying off generals he deems loyal, to assassinate disloyal Generals, FSB operatives, and oligarchs he's paranoid will try to kill him

Erdogan knows this. It's why those ships were sent. Ukrainian grain, and American support trumps any friendship with Putin.

But Erdogan cannot be trusted. He tries to play both ends at the same time.

It's also in the toilet.
soon in putinstan 🇷🇺 :icon_lol:

A roll of toilet paper is literally more expensive than the putin´s ruble ! PUTIN´S Ruble’s 1600% decrease in value under tsar Putin’s murderous reign in since May 7, 2000. Being a net exporter and the most sanctioned country on earth is a recipe for economic misery and the demise of growth and translated down, a drop in living standards. A summary statement of course.

keep sucking mulisms dicks , you mongol slave

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Forum List

Back