Back to my roots

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello all.

The relentless censorship on modern day social media has led me to drop them altogether. I was a big participant in forums and chat rooms before the days of Facebook and Twitter, and I aim to be again. I'm strongly conservative and my support of the Bill Of Rights is unwavering, doubly so for the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

I'm happy to engage in thoughtful & productive conversations on just about any topic, but I will say this straight out: I have NO use for the regressive left wing commies who claim themselves to be "liberals".

Looking forward to discussions here!

Hello all.

The relentless censorship on modern day social media has led me to drop them altogether. I was a big participant in forums and chat rooms before the days of Facebook and Twitter, and I aim to be again. I'm strongly conservative and my support of the Bill Of Rights is unwavering, doubly so for the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

I'm happy to engage in thoughtful & productive conversations on just about any topic, but I will say this straight out: I have NO use for the regressive left wing commies who claim themselves to be "liberals".

Welcome! We play Whak-A-Lib here.

devil_smiley_face_2_round_stickers-r38107db70f5e4a8eac5dec4b5410e217_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

Hello all.

devil_smiley_face_2_round_stickers-r38107db70f5e4a8eac5dec4b5410e217_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg

Only the desperate bring politics into the freaking Intro threads.

Welcome to the OP. We'll discuss what "Liberal" actually means in the proper fora.
See you there. Enjoy and thanks for joining.

Hello all.

Only the desperate bring politics into the freaking Intro threads.

Welcome to the OP. We'll discuss what "Liberal" actually means in the proper fora.
See you there. Enjoy and thanks for joining.

have-a-damn-nice-day-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Hello all.

Welcome to the board and if you are not a Troll you will like it her.

Welcome to the good, the bad, the ugly and the weird.

iu

I have NO use for the regressive left wing commies who claim themselves to be "liberals".

The ignore function is useful. There are some mentally ill leftists here that are unhinged. As well as some paid shills.

Hello all.

Welcome. Have a donut.
images

Hello all.

Welcome, satrebil. Hope you find USMB a good place to spend time on the net. I do. Not all on the left are commies. Sometimes they see the light, and some of those who are liberal are free souls who say what they think. But it's more convenient for everyone to stay off the fence, for although the expression is overused, the truth truly often does lie somewhere in the middle, which is in the vicinity of the fence. That's how I see it, even if I am a fiscal conservative and have a strong joy for being a Republican.

Best wishes in what you discover at USMB.

Hello all.

Welcome. Have a donut.
images

Also recommend quadruple Espresso and a Hazmat suit :smoke:

Hello all.

Hello and also Hello from the forum Mascot....the Blue Thing :omg:

7.jpg

Hello all.

Hello and also Hello from the forum Mascot....the Blue Thing :omg:

7.jpg

My, that's a handsome devil.

Hello all.

You sound GREAT ... :thewave::thewave: ... :party:

I hope you stick around ... and we'll see You around...best to ya

Hello all.

Oldest form of "social media" right here. You made a GREAT decision. We don't shadow ban. But there's public plank-walking into a tank of sharks on Friday nights that you don't want to miss.

Welcome..

Hello all.

Oldest form of "social media" right here. You made a GREAT decision. We don't shadow ban. But there's public plank-walking into a tank of sharks on Friday nights that you don't want to miss.

Welcome..

More like piranhas. :113:

Forum List

Back