Ban all suicide vests in Germany!

Germany's size is irrelevant. All these European countries, large or small are under attack.
Yup and so is the USA.
These terrorist attacks are only pinpricks.

They just scare people and make the headline news.

You are more likely to be killed by a mosquito anywhere than by a terrorist.

Cars and suicide are the two biggest killers in the USA right now, besides all the usual medical ailments such as heart disease, cancer, lung disease, stroke, Altzheimers, diabedes, and influenza.

Germany's size is irrelevant. All these European countries, large or small are under attack.
Yup and so is the USA.
These are only pinprick attacks.

They just scare people and make the headline news.

You are more likely to be killed by a mosquito anywhere than by a terrorist.

Cars and suicide are the two biggest killers in the USA right now, besides all the usual medical ailments such as heart disease, cancer, lung disease, stroke, Altzheimers, diabedes, and influenza.
I would consider many of the current attacks on the food supply, chemical and medical disasters being man made in those attacks coming from ant-christ. IMHO, yes we are under severe attack.

Syrian refugee Islamic suicide bomber blows himself up and miraculously only injures 12 in Germany.

This is the fourth attack in Germany a period of only two weeks. I am sure the Germans are very happy with their leaders and want them to let even more Muslims in.

But first they have to ban suicide vests. :cuckoo:

Obviously.......Germany needs to outlaw suicide vests..........such a simple solution to that problem...you would think someone would have thought of that before now.......

As per your gun laws stance, banning suicide vests merely means only terrorists will have suicide vests. The only way to stop a bad guy with a suicide vest is by good guys with suicide vests.

Wow......you are a genius..........no wonder you are on the anti gun side....

Syrian refugee Islamic suicide bomber blows himself up and miraculously only injures 12 in Germany.

This is the fourth attack in Germany a period of only two weeks. I am sure the Germans are very happy with their leaders and want them to let even more Muslims in.

Obviously.......Germany needs to outlaw suicide vests..........such a simple solution to that problem...you would think someone would have thought of that before now.......

As per your gun laws stance, banning suicide vests merely means only terrorists will have suicide vests. The only way to stop a bad guy with a suicide vest is by good guys with suicide vests.

Wow......you are a genius..........no wonder you are on the anti gun side....

I'm not on any side because you assign me to it shoog, I just think you're silly. Germany will deal with Germany, and none of you rubes here will.

Absolutely, as soon as Jews start murdering Germans they should be banned. In the meantime, ban the Muslims that are murdering Germans with regularity.
The Juden prayed and begged to be returned to the promised land. So why don't they all immigrate to Israel and live in their hebrew paradise? And leave the gentile people in peace. ...... :cool:

You must be very upset that amazon hasn't delivered that made in Raqqa Syra suicide vest you ordered last Ramadan.

I bet you're sitting there looking out of your window 24/7 for that damn UPS truck so you can get on with the show.

Absolutely, as soon as Jews start murdering Germans they should be banned. In the meantime, ban the Muslims that are murdering Germans with regularity.
The Juden prayed and begged to be returned to the promised land. So why don't they all immigrate to Israel and live in their hebrew paradise? And leave the gentile people in peace. ...... :cool:
Europeans aren't concerned with Jews. It's Islamic animals like you that they're worried about.

Forum List

Back