Banana Republic Joe tells another ludicrous lie about firearms

Well it depends on the ammo used.....The feds have some mid-velocity frangible stuff designed to be used in aircraft hijackings/hostage rescue that is designed not to exit the body of the bad guy. That said it's not "explosive" but makes mincemeat of where it hits. It would be pretty useless if the the bad guy is wearing armor.

While he is only reading a script, you can tell he doesn't understand it. Explosive can mean it blows up or he's just describing basic concepts of physics and kinetic energy where the mass and velocity of an object will transfer its energy when it strikes another object -- hence the reason you see a larger hole where the bullet exits.

But he's just reading a script ...

What's NOT a lie is that Banana Republic's son committed a felony by lying on a Federal form 4473 in order to illegally purchase a handgun.

Oh, well...enjoy Banana's latest lie. No doubt the cultists bought this one hook, line, and sinker, as usual...

Didnt that lying bag of shit use that BLOWING UP lie once before?

I nearly put my fist through my TV on Saturday when a FOX news weekend talking head said people don't hate Biden like they did Trump and Obama... how out of touch can news folks be....

Forum List

Back