🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barr personally asked foreign officials to aid inquiry into CIA, FBI activities

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Our chief LEO......digging for dirt on our own intelligence agencies..for the political gain of his Boss----President Donald Trump

Attorney General Barr personally asked foreign officials to aid inquiry into CIA, FBI activities in 2016

"Attorney General William P. Barr has held private meetings overseas with foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that President Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intelligence agencies’ examination of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter.
Barr’s personal involvement is likely to stoke further criticism from Democrats pursuing impeachment that he is helping the Trump administration use executive branch powers to augment investigations aimed primarily at the president’s adversaries.
But the high level Justice Department focus on intelligence operatives’ conduct will likely cheer Trump and other conservatives for whom “investigate the investigators” has become a rallying cry."

I dont blame.
That whole thing stunk to high heaven.
If our intelligence was abusing their powers, would you not want them investigated?
Hell, the investigation they are investigating used help from foreigners. Does that not count?

Obama called Ukraine. Not a word.
Congressman wrote Ukraine. Not a word.
The level of fake outrage is through the roof

Our chief LEO......digging for dirt on our own intelligence agencies..for the political gain of his Boss----President Donald Trump

Attorney General Barr personally asked foreign officials to aid inquiry into CIA, FBI activities in 2016

"Attorney General William P. Barr has held private meetings overseas with foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that President Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intelligence agencies’ examination of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to people familiar with the matter.
Barr’s personal involvement is likely to stoke further criticism from Democrats pursuing impeachment that he is helping the Trump administration use executive branch powers to augment investigations aimed primarily at the president’s adversaries.
But the high level Justice Department focus on intelligence operatives’ conduct will likely cheer Trump and other conservatives for whom “investigate the investigators” has become a rallying cry."
according to people familiar with the matter.

along with the Washington Compost

Bullshit thread.

I should really try and sell some oceanfront property to these dimwits who believe the shit from the Washington Compost and the Jew York Times. LOL

Lets us say that it is true.
Explain why you would not want to investigate corruption -
G0!

He is investigating the origins of the Russia collusion investigation to see if our own agencies under Obama broke the law...That is his job....

Foreign intelligence officials have a long history of working with US intelligence, and know that the Trump craziness is just temporary. I expect them to do the minimum required to get along with Trump for now, as long as it doesn't destroy future cooperation with US intelligence. Temporary Trump is hoping for a lot more than he will get.

Foreign intelligence officials have a long history of working with US intelligence, and know that the Trump craziness is just temporary. I expect them to do the minimum required to get along with Trump for now, as long as it doesn't destroy future cooperation with US intelligence. Temporary Trump is hoping for a lot more than he will get.
Not to lie in order to dig up dirt on the challenger to the presidency...

When crimes are suspected, isn't it the duty of the lead prosecutor to go where the information is to determine if charges should be made against an individual, regardless of his or her status as a candidate?

I see you being a whole lot of mouthy all over the place -

I'll ask you.

Why do you wish to dismiss Corruption within the Governemnt?

Trump has already admitted to lying in order to dig up dirt on the challenger to his presidency.

Trump has already admitted to lying in order to dig up dirt on the challenger to his presidency.
Bullshit...

False

After those last two criminals that Obama had as AGs the honorable Mr. Barr is a breath of fresh air. It's really good to have an AG who will fight corruption instead of being part of it. God Bless Barr.

I see you being a whole lot of mouthy all over the place -

I'll ask you.

Why do you wish to dismiss Corruption within the Governemnt?

I would love to dismiss trump and his corruption, along with all the sycophants that support him and his corruption. Impeachment or 2020 election doesn't matter, just so he is gone.

Forum List

Back