Barrett and Sotomeyer Collaborate on Series

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
O.K.

I don't like Sotomeyer as a judge.

But I read this and thought.....good for her....good for them.

This article was about A.C. Barett.......

Barrett said her family has “adjusted just beautifully” to the pressures of her being on the court, but she has found it personally challenging to constantly travel with a security detail of U.S. Marshals.

She also relayed that she and fellow Justice Sonia Sotomayor are doing a PBS show on the topic of civility, and that she attempts to keep alive her New Orleans roots by eating gumbo and jambalaya at home.

O.K.

I don't like Sotomeyer as a judge.

But I read this and thought.....good for her....good for them.

This article was about A.C. Barett.......

Barrett said her family has “adjusted just beautifully” to the pressures of her being on the court, but she has found it personally challenging to constantly travel with a security detail of U.S. Marshals.

She also relayed that she and fellow Justice Sonia Sotomayor are doing a PBS show on the topic of civility, and that she attempts to keep alive her New Orleans roots by eating gumbo and jambalaya at home.

Barrett is civil. Sotomayor is not. She's always ripping conservatives on the court.

Barrett is civil. Sotomayor is not. She's always ripping conservatives on the court.
O.K.

She does not like being in the minority. I get it.

But I still give them credit for working together.

Many people don't know this, but Ginsburg and Scalia were considered to be very good friends.

I would have had a hard time not running over her had she walked in front of my car......but I gave them both credit for being able to look past differences and still be human.

That is my point here.

O.K.

She does not like being in the minority. I get it.

But I still give them credit for working together.

Many people don't know this, but Ginsburg and Scalia were considered to be very good friends.

I would have had a hard time not running over her had she walked in front of my car......but I gave them both credit for being able to look past differences and still be human.

That is my point here.
At some point America must become unified again. This is a start.

Forum List

Back