Perspective, school shootings vs. other homicides.

Teachers who refuse to protect their students show how little they care. They are more concerned about their 'sensitivities' than the safety of the kids.

42 percent of gun owners are women. Perhaps teachers should be recruited from these women. And if a man won't arm himself to protect the kids, he shouldn't be a teacher.

Teachers are legally responsible for the safety of our kids while in school. So, why are teachers never prosecuted when our kids are harmed? You can't be the protector and the victim at the same time. A gun makes you a protector. Without it you are just another victim.
So much nonsense ^^^^^ and no real substance.

More guns is always the answer.

If you EVER spent ANY time in a public school classroom, I could start listening to you, but the FACT is, you have spent ZERO time in a School Classroom.
Tell me I'm wrong.

Conservatives hate teachers as you just expressed in your own words. Conservatives have never cared about the teachers who died in school shootings trying to protect children because you all just don't care. From your posts in this thread I think school shootings make you feel giddy.
Did I say something that isn't true?

So much nonsense ^^^^^ and no real substance.

Tell me I'm wrong.
The only way a teacher can protect the kids is to immediately return fire at an assailant. This requires that they have a gun and are trained to use it.

Yeah, what are you people bitching about?

It's only a measly 520 children slaughtered.

It's just the price we pay for the manly feelings we get from our guns.

Well worth the cost, amIright?
Kids vs Guns? The guns win that value comparison on every level I can see. Always have.

The only way a teacher can protect the kids is to immediately return fire at an assailant. This requires that they have a gun and are trained to use it.
Yup, just like the following:

Every employee at EVERY Bank is armed and ready to return fire.
Every employee at EVERY Courtroom is armed and ready to return fire.
Every employee at Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Movie Theaters are armed and ready to return fire.
Every Member and Employee at EVERY Church in America is armed and ready to return fire.
You yourself, said there haven't been 'that many school shootings' like ONLY 520 since Columbine.

Well, I have successfully protected EVERY student for 40+ years, without being armed.

Yeah, what are you people bitching about?

It's only a measly 520 children slaughtered.

It's just the price we pay for the manly feelings we get from our guns.

Well worth the cost, amIright?
Is it worth the self righteous feeling you get from your support of trans children, illegal immigration and black criminals?

Yup, just like the following:

Every employee at EVERY Bank is armed and ready to return fire.
Every employee at EVERY Courtroom is armed and ready to return fire.
Every employee at Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Movie Theaters are armed and ready to return fire.
Every Member and Employee at EVERY Church in America is armed and ready to return fire.
You yourself, said there haven't been 'that many school shootings' like ONLY 520 since Columbine.

Well, I have successfully protected EVERY student for 40+ years, without being armed.
Are you this dishonest with your students?

Forum List

Back