Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? Anyone? poll

Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for?

• 3the Cheneys care and no one else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4They don't even know what party they belong to

• 5It's a revenge thing. Trump didn't call them

• 6I like the Cheneys as much as I like Tampon Tim et al

• Total voters
NOBODY gives a shit just like nobody gives a shit about Kamala but the Liberal Media acts like she is Princess Diana! :stir:
or the 2nd Coming

If she were Princess Diana all over again, more people would vote for her.. But maybe Diana was a leftist? I never paid attention to politics in the old days..

They are a mega super rich family of Bushbots... so no I don't give a rip about the Cheney's...
How many lives of men and women and children has that bastard's agenda cost... I wouldn't show my face in public either if I were Dick or George for that matter...

They are a mega super rich family of Bushbots... so no I don't give a rip about the Cheney's...
How many lives of men and women and children has that bastard's agenda cost... I wouldn't show my face in public either if I were Dick or George for that matter...
but some people have NO shame.

Until they're rejected by God after Judgment. I pray they repent. I've seen videos on people who have gone to Hell and then returned. OMG

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even the far left.

Although, if they don't repent, they may get it anyhow

or the 2nd Coming

If she were Princess Diana all over again, more people would vote for her.. But maybe Diana was a leftist? I never paid attention to politics in the old days..
It’s like we said in the good ol days.

Don’t be a Dick.

Forum List

Back