“Wayne County Michigan Republican poll watchers”: Wayne County Michigan: Only 50 Republicans Hired as Poll Watchers

We are talking about Wayne county fuck up
uh-huh. . . and?

1724801957401.png

1280px-Wayne_County%2C_MI_census_map2.png

What's your point? Lots of GOP in Wayne. You can find them in Livonia, Plymouth, Belleville, Gross Point and Gross Point Park to start with.

They are around, I have met lot of them.

BTW. The Michigan Democrat Secretary of State has not only refused to remove RFK Jr.'s name from the ballot, she threatened local and county people who do so! '

'We're coming after you', she said.
Is Biden's name on the ballot?

Last I checked Poll Watchers were volunteers or paid by the party organization.

So why didn't the GOP hire more Poll Watchers if they are going to pay for them?

WW
That's what the thread is about. We don't know how many were hired or how many they had volunteer. What we do know, is that most of them were rejected.

Yep. That is why they have now been denounced by Jill Stein and Tulsa has now endorsed Trump.

The DNC is clearly trying to do what the United Party in Russia has done, or the CCP in China has done.

. . . it's getting pretty transparent at this point.

Yep. That is why they have now been denounced by Jill Stein and Tulsa has now endorsed Trump.

The DNC is clearly trying to do what the United Party in Russia has done, or the CCP in China has done.

. . . it's getting pretty transparent at this point.
What the fuck are you posting about? Do you have any foundation in reality?

What the fuck are you posting about? Do you have any foundation in reality?
Oh, I'm sorry. . . you actually believe that elections in Russia and China are free, fair and open?

My mistake. I did not mean to offend you.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back