Barry Calls In His A-Team To fix Website

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Sebelius had three years and over $400M to get it right the first time...can you imagine the kind of website you could build with a tiny fraction of that kind of dough? Wouldn't it occur to you to TEST it before launch to see how the servers would react? Forget for a moment the contractor already double-charged us, not them, US, meaning another meaningless number in government contracting goes unchallenged....nobody comes in under estimate for Sam....it's unheard of.

So now Sebelius' F-Troop will be replaced by Barry's A-Team....what an awe-inspiring change of course, eh? eh? :lol:

Moron%20in%20Chief.jpg

• Banned
Barry's entire administration is ugly women and old queer white guys.....who he's comfortable around....talk about the clusterfuck Barry-Care is turning out to be before it even begins. GOP decided to lay dog and let the thing fall apart on it's own.....and it's right on schedule.

wh_Kathleen_Sebelius_and_Obama.jpg

Last edited:
It's another one of his jobs.
He had nothing to do with this mess but he will take it upon himself to fix it.

Because he's just that kind of guy....

He's a guy who is outside of all that's wrong in this country.
But he will do us all a favor and take on this mess and fix it...
Because that's what he does.He will make everything all right.

I thought we already had computers that were smarter than human beings! why didnt Obama just hire the more advanced computers to write the program instead of Erkle and the Cookie Monster?

I wonder if this is the A-Team that Obungle called??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IoFBSSARI8]The Three Stooges ARE The A-Team! - YouTube[/ame]

:dunno:

:badgrin:

They'll get it fixed but really - most people will use the state sites and those are apparently doing pretty well.

As I've posted before, it was more than 2 years before Medicare was working well and look at it now. It works well and under budget.

But yes, its true. Prez Barry is still black.

I heard a discussion of this on NPR. Yeah, that radio station (my second favorite after WBBM Chicago).

CGI tasked this to separate, and evidently, disparate teams. It was doomed to failure from day one.

They'll get it fixed but really - most people will use the state sites and those are apparently doing pretty well.

As I've posted before, it was more than 2 years before Medicare was working well and look at it now. It works well and under budget.

But yes, its true. Prez Barry is still black.

Typical Luddly math.

Tell him that only 14 states have their own website, and he thinks that means that at least half of the 50 states have their own site.

Forum List

Back