Did Trump Rape A 13 Year Old in ‘94?

It certainly looks like it.

Is this the “shoot someone on the middle of Fifth Avenue” moment?
This is standard Democrat fare for anyone they deem a threat.

They tried it on Trump already in 2016 and failed. And you saw that, fuckbag.

Yes.

And it doesn’t matter.

Given all of Trump’s crimes and corruption, that he raped a 13-year-old girl won’t change any Trump supporters’ minds.
It would if it wasn't just more lying Democrat propaganda...
If we were playing CLUE, it would be Biden, in the bathroom, with his daughter.

That proves nothing. Do you think all kiddy fiddlers were friends with Epstein?
You are trying to defend Trump supposedly having sex with a 13 year old, even though you are responding to a post, where I said there is no proof, he fucked the 13 year old girl? Why?

Does this mean (unlike me) you think there is proof that has not come out or no proof is necessary? Sure, he has always denied having sex with women, he was not supposed to be fking, but just because some of the time, he lied about not having sex, does not mean he always lies about not having sex, and like I have said, I see no proof Trump had sex with the 13 year old little girl.

You're a liar .

You mean Ashley Biden is a liar?

1720465717412.png

You are trying to defend Trump supposedly having sex with a 13 year old, even though you are responding to a post, where I said there is no proof, he fucked the 13 year old girl? Why?

Does this mean (unlike me) you think there is proof that has not come out or no proof is necessary? Sure, he has always denied having sex with women, he was not supposed to be fking, but just because some of the time, he lied about not having sex, does not mean he always lies about not having sex, and like I have said, I see no proof Trump had sex with the 13 year old little girl.
No, you said it was possible (verbatim) and I was pointing out the obvious. There is as much likelihood that you, the OP or I raped a child as there is that Trump did so,

There's actually no proof that there ever was a girl. This case was filed several times in California and New York. It was always withdrawn. The last time it was withdrawn was a New York filing but the dipshit attorney refused to serve it. The judge said withdraw the complaint or it will be dismissed with sanctions. Really, there's no complaint and never was.

It certainly looks like it.

Is this the “shoot someone on the middle of Fifth Avenue” moment?

No, I heard he showered naked with his own daughter, his wrinkled, flaccid penis pressing up against her face as she rubbed his leg hairs down and watched them stand up again, glistening in the light.

Oh wait......That was Joe Biden. :eek-52:

Actually anyone could file a civil complaint accusing anyone of rape or really any thing. A complaint could be filed in every state accusing every one of you of fucking goats and corpses.

Like most conspiracy theories? Why is this even here?
Somebody wrote a thread, so I gave it all I could, saying it is possible, but not proven. Everybody knows, if not proven or charged in court, it does not matter and is unproven. The only way, Donny could get in trouble with this, 30 years later. is if he were dumb enough to call the girl a liar, without being able to prove it. Obviously, he has a pretty lose way with the truth, but since he lost twice slandering a woman, the court now thinks he raped, he will not go for it this time, so this will not be a factor, or ever get into any trial, unless he is stupid. You don't think he is stupid, do you?

There's actually no proof that there ever was a girl. This case was filed several times in California and New York. It was always withdrawn. The last time it was withdrawn was a New York filing but the dipshit attorney refused to serve it. The judge said withdraw the complaint or it will be dismissed with sanctions. Really, there's no complaint and never was.
Like I said, there is no proof Trump fucked a 13 year old little girl, back in 1994. That is my story and I am sticking to it, and will repeat it everytime a pro-trumper wants to respond to my original denial of proof, Trump fucked a 13 year old little girl, back in 1994. I am pretty surprised you guys want to discuss it.

Somebody wrote a thread, so I gave it all I could, saying it is possible, but not proven. Everybody knows, if not proven or charged in court, it does not matter and is unproven. The only way, Donny could get in trouble with this, 30 years later. is if he were dumb enough to call the girl a liar, without being able to prove it. Obviously, he has a pretty lose way with the truth, but since he lost twice slandering a woman, the court now thinks he raped, he will not go for it this time, so this will not be a factor, or ever get into any trial, unless he is stupid. You don't think he is stupid, do you?
Trump has actually said, there is no girl and no one has ever stepped up to say there was. No one has ever seen this "girl" or even spoken to her on the phone. "She" communicates by mail. She has refused to allow her civil complaint to be served. It's service that begins litigation not filing. There is no case, no complaint and no girl.

Trump has actually said, there is no girl and no one has ever stepped up to say there was. No one has ever seen this "girl" or even spoken to her on the phone. "She" communicates by mail. She has refused to allow her civil complaint to be served. It's service that begins litigation not filing. There is no case, no complaint and no girl.
I found her.

Only problem is she's afraid to fly...

1000002388.png

Forum List

Back