Barry Soetoro needs to be arrested, tried, convicted AND HUNG FOR TREASON !

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Traitor is defined as one who betrays one's country, cause, or trust, especially one who commits treason. Take your pick from many such examples during Barack's presidency.

Traitor is defined as one who betrays one's country, cause, or trust, especially one who commits treason. Take your pick from many such examples during Barack's presidency.

yea, that'l happen

It should. Not sure about "many examples" but I can surely see 2 that warrant him being hanged for treason.
and they are?

Furthering a supposed enemy of the state's nuclear weapon program, and trading 4 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor.

I'll also add showing the Muslim Brotherhood White House secrets during their "pajama party".

So that's 3, and he should swing, for real.

yea, that'l happen

It should. Not sure about "many examples" but I can surely see 2 that warrant him being hanged for treason.
and they are?

Furthering a supposed enemy of the state's nuclear weapon program, and trading 4 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor.

I'll also add showing the Muslim Brotherhood White House secrets during their "pajama party".

my personal fav was when he murdered a US minor and the left cheered him for it.

Ah moore and his continual sexual obsession with Obama.

You neverdidsay where is he and where are you white boy.
And I presume you would rather be born black than white in these United States?
He had SO many advantages
Treason? In your small racist mind maybe.
A black pres is enough

yea, that'l happen

and they are?

I presume you know Wayne was an avowed white supremists and avoided WWII service?
A real hero
Thisuppitynixxer O is really irritating isn't he?
So many more brains than you?

Barry Soweto, says it all.
An uneducated white rube

yea, that'l happen

and they are?

I presume you know Wayne was an avowed white supremists and avoided WWII service?
A real hero

So much more leftist and against Americans than me, even black ones.

Douchebag faggot supreme that should be hung for his treason. I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, until the Democrats kneecapped him.

yea, that'l happen

and they are?

A real hero

Douchebag faggot supreme that should be hung for his treason. I was ready to vote for Herman Cain, until the Democrats kneecapped him.
Nice foul mouth
College again?

Hanging went out 100 years ago.
I think he needs to do some serious time.
First they need to make him go through the DTs so he can withdraw from his drug-addiction.
That's part of the reason he's such a treasonous asshole.

and they are?

A real hero

Nice foul mouth
College again?

Nunya DB U

He won't escape justice. He may live out the rest of his treasonous life in luxury but hell will be waiting for him in the end.

Odds on how long before this thread is in the conspiracy forum?

Forum List

Back