Barry's Lawless Last Days: 'Leave The Border Open, Abandon Your Post, Don't Do Your Jobs'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Evidently even though 3 million illegals ended up voting in this past Presidential election after Obama encouraged them to do so, Barry is disappointed that NOT ENOUGH voted to swing the election to Hillary's favor....It seems Barry's trying to correct that for the next election before he leaves office:

REPORT: BORDER AGENTS ORDERED TO LEAVE CORRIDOR OPEN; ILLEGALS FLOOD IN...1500 A DAY!

DHS may leave known smuggling route into U.S. unprotected
-- Agent told 'by end of month we're not covering it anymore'

"“For basically the last year we’ve been out there covering that route. Now we were told by the end of this month we’re not going to cover it anymore,” said the agent, who said he has personally patrolled the route in the past. “Nobody is going to be on this road come Oct. 1.

“Maybe there’s something being planned that I’m not aware of,” the agent told WND. “But I asked a supervisor what the plans are for this smuggling route and he said ‘I’m not hearing anything.’ They know this is a major route but so far I’m not hearing anything.”

Obama is abandoning the known smuggling route to Mexican Drug Cartels, Mules, Human Traffickers, and Illegals...

THIS is a demonstration of much Barry wants to enforce US Law, to secure our borders, to ensure our national security, to protect our citizens, to stop Illegal immigration, and to stop drug and human trafficking.

He is the most lawless President in US history and continues to prove he works harder for illegals, drug smugglers, human traffickers, and threats to the US than he does for this country and its citizens!

I can not wait until his ass is gone from the WH!

DHS may leave known smuggling route into U.S. unprotected

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, god I love fake news.
We know...

After all, you supported your potential "liar in chief"....

But Mexico (where Pedro can earn a peso), will start looking good to the illegals when the welfare and jobs here dry up...

And Hillary will learn to like nutriloaf...

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, god I love fake news.
We know...

After all, you supported your potential "liar in chief"....

But Mexico (where Pedro can earn a peso), will start looking good to the illegals when the welfare and jobs here dry up...

And Hillary will learn to like nutriloaf...

Atually I did not, but don't allow reality to trash up the safe space of your illusion snowflake.

Forum List

Back