Baton Rouge Cop Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’

Looks like he planned it a week ago

Its obvious Floyd Mayweather needs to be investigated

interesting that tucker carlton's rag says he was nation of islam. i haven't seen that in any legitimate source yet.

what i did see is that both he and the dallas shooter were former military.

does that mean we need to look at the relationship between mass killings and PTSD? these last two and timothy mcveigh were all former military.

Its the guys own words.......get it.....not surprising lib press wouldnt want this out.....remember Megyn Kellys confrontation with black guy calling for killing crackas early in O's rule

i never saw anything saying he was nation of islam, idiota.

thanks for the rant, though. i understand you're incapable of actually responding to a point.

useless rightwing nut loon. :cuckoo:

interesting that tucker carlton's rag says he was nation of islam. i haven't seen that in any legitimate source yet.

does that mean we need to look at the relationship between mass killings and PTSD? these last two and timothy mcveigh were all former military.

What a leap you just took. Do you have any evidence that this shooter, or the dallas shooter had PTSD?

that isn't a leap. both had serious problems returning to society.

What a leap you just took. Do you have any evidence that this shooter, or the dallas shooter had PTSD?

Pehaps, but i've yet to hear anything about them having PTSD.

Pehaps, but i've yet to hear anything about them having PTSD.

because the shriekers are focused on their color...

they were both military. neither was able to fit in when they returned. the guy who just did the baton rouge shooting made a pilgrimage to africa after to get in touch with his roots. the one in dallas was a recluse

there's a problem here no one is discussing.

And again...good thing VA is on top of that

Well isn't it odd you'd suggest that when any connection of Moslem violence to the Koran is dismissed.

The man who shot three police officers dead and injured three more in Baton Rouge has been named as Gavin Eugene Long, a black man from Kansas City who was 'celebrating' his 29th birthday today, according to reports.

Long is a former Marine who was honorably discharged after achieving the rank of sergeant, before becoming a life coach and self-styled 'Alpha-preneur' under the name of Cosmo Setepenra, CBS News reports.

As well as publishing three self-help books, Long produced a series of podcasts on becoming an 'Alpha Male' in which he advocates violent protest by African Americans, and admits to being a one-time member of black-power group Nation of Islam, though claims he isn't associated with them anymore.

Scroll down for video

Read more: Pictured: The 'life guru' who murdered three police in Baton Rouge
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

oooooppppssss

Forum List

Back