Beaded curtains...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
“House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi accused President Donald Trump of using "scare tactics" to build support for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall, which she joked had been reduced from a giant, cement structure "to, I think, a beaded curtain."

Anything is better than the open southern border we have now...

Lol
“House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi accused President Donald Trump of using "scare tactics" to build support for his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall, which she joked had been reduced from a giant, cement structure "to, I think, a beaded curtain."

It’s not “open”. Have you ever crossed our border ?

Why do cons always have to lie ?

• Banned
Lol

Quit falling down the well

The southern border is wide open... This is what most of the border looks like.
1200x-1.jpg

desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg

I go down there four five times a year hog hunting from Helicopters

Lol

It’s not “open”.

Tell that to the millions that have crossed it illegally and the coyotes they paid to get them here

Lol

Ya dumbfuck!!!
Of course our border is wide open!
I've crossed it while deer hunting just for the fuck of it.

The number of people crossing at non-crossing points remains unacceptably high. A "wall" will physically deter many, and will psychologically deter tens of thousands more, as they realize we now have a president who takes our immigration laws seriously.

The question to be asked is, why are these Democrats, who in prior administrations happily voted for and supported a Wall now dead set against it? They are the same ones who supported "traditional marriage" until it became unpopular among Leftists to do so. The same ones who railed against and decried Saddam's WMD's until it became apparent that there were none - when the began accusing Bush43 or lying when he said the same things they had been saying.

This debate has nothing to do with a wall. It has to do with denying Trump anything resembling a "win" in the current political climate.

US$5B is nothing more than an ugly pimple on the ass of the total Federal Budget. Democrats have wasted many times that amount on known boondoggles countless times in the past. They support anything that will "create jobs" except things that Republicans propose that will create jobs.

Scumbags.

The number of people crossing at non-crossing points remains unacceptably high. A "wall" will physically deter many, and will psychologically deter tens of thousands more, as they realize we now have a president who takes our immigration laws seriously.

The question to be asked is, why are these Democrats, who in prior administrations happily voted for and supported a Wall now dead set against it? They are the same ones who supported "traditional marriage" until it became unpopular among Leftists to do so. The same ones who railed against and decried Saddam's WMD's until it became apparent that there were none - when the began accusing Bush43 or lying when he said the same things they had been saying.

This debate has nothing to do with a wall. It has to do with denying Trump anything resembling a "win" in the current political climate.

US$5B is nothing more than an ugly pimple on the ass of the total Federal Budget. Democrats have wasted many times that amount on known boondoggles countless times in the past. They support anything that will "create jobs" except things that Republicans propose that will create jobs.

Scumbags.

The vast majority cross at normal points of entry. The money would be better spent increasing security at them.

Lol

1200x-1.jpg

Yeah . In the middle of nowhere . How many actually cross at that point .

How about Canadian border ?

Lol

1200x-1.jpg

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year… So a lot of fucking Mexicans and Central Americans

Lol

1200x-1.jpg

Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year… So a lot of fucking Mexicans and Central Americans

Right. Which is why we have border guards and walls at popular areas . And ins agents . Cause 40% come into the country legally and overstay .

Putt walls in the mid of nowhere is a waste if resources .

Forum List

Back