"Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep". (Miracle in Tel Aviv at Arab "palestine" terrorist failed attack)

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Thank God: A massacre of some 200 people avoided

####

chrome_screenshot_Aug 20, 2024 2_59_17 PM EDT.png

Hamas claims Tel Aviv attack as Blinken promotes cease-fire in Israel.
__
Apparently, the terrorist tried to carry out an attack on the Rashbi Synagogue in Tel Aviv, where Kollel and house of prayers are active and where youngmen and children study on a regular basis. At the time of the explosion, two commemorations were held in the different rooms of the chuppah, as well as an event in honor of Tu B'av [15 of Av]. In the prayer hall, men, women and children were standing at the time of the explosion in the eighteen hours of Arvit prayer. In total, there were about 200 people in the synagogue - 100 on each floor.
"Suddenly there was a loud explosion that I had never heard before, the whole synagogue shook like a strong earthquake," says Rabbi Mordechai Meshulam, the 73-year-old synagogue collector, "Part of the electricity went out, and the glass of the windows shattered on the people. The entire floor of the house The Knesset was filled with shards of glass. There was a great panic, everyone broke away from the prayer and ran out. We were sure that a missile had fallen in Tel Aviv, and people asked how it was that there was no alarm. Outside, we saw the truck on fire, and that we should run away. We will be hurt. Other people from the synagogue filled buckets with water and put out the fire."
Rabbi Meshulam believes that a visible miracle took place in that place, which he attributes to the merit of Avot and to the merit of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai, after whom the synagogue was named. Especially in light of the pictures caught on camera. "He was probably a terrorist who was on his way to us to carry out an attack. You can see him on the cameras that he has already arrived at the entrance of the synagogue, examines the area and notices that there are many people in the synagogue," says Rabbi Meshulam.
"Then you see him go back 10 meters and sit down on a bench. He was there fiddling with the buttons inside his backpack. The Almighty allowed him to make a mistake, and apparently by mistake he pressed the wrong button and activated the charger at that moment and not a few minutes later.
"It really was a miracle. The building next to the synagogue, a hardware store, was destroyed. The wall there was completely blown away. The glass that shattered on us was really marginal, nothing. None of us were hurt, not even a little. We believe that God protects us and saved us". Makor

Last edited:
I heard about this and it isn't getting any coverage. There was also a man stabbed and who died of his wounds and apparently it was a terror attack, again no coverage.

I presume it's because of the faint hope of a ceasefire. Israel isn't going to allow Hamas to survive so it's a no go, meanwhile Hamas just want Israel to leave and pretend they didn't murder 1200 people+ and take 150 people hostage.

I heard about this and it isn't getting any coverage. There was also a man stabbed and who died of his wounds and apparently it was a terror attack, again no coverage.

I presume it's because of the faint hope of a ceasefire. Israel isn't going to allow Hamas to survive so it's a no go, meanwhile Hamas just want Israel to leave and pretend they didn't murder 1200 people+ and take 150 people hostage.
And Israel is being pressured give up more and more security assurances.

BTW infamous torturerer Yahia Sinwar was also a "prisoner" who was released in an exchange deal..

Forum List

Back