Being black in Austria

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
That people give me stares and ask where im from and that i was the only brown kid for a long time i do not perceive as racist i live here as brown but i doubt its fair that austrians need to be forced to have more brown and black people i saw this video i had similar experiences as the women in the Video but i do not perceive it as racist because Austria is a small homogenous tribal white country because they do not have historical minorities like the USA and are not a immigrant nation so you can not apply the same logic

That people give me stares and ask where im from and that i was the only brown kid for a long time i do not perceive as racist i live here as brown but i doubt its fair that austrians need to be forced to have more brown and black people i saw this video i had similar experiences as the women in the Video but i do not perceive it as racist because Austria is a small homogenous tribal white country because they do not have historical minorities like the USA and are not a immigrant nation so you can not apply the same logic

you aint that brown morty....

Countries that are largely homogeneous ALL have the same things going on with respect to obvious outsiders. Ignorant people will scorn them and often express that scorn through violence.

Same thing in Black African countries, Japan, China, RoKorea, etc.

Humans acting like humans...nothing new to report.

If you don't like it, then go to a country where everybody else looks like you. Problem solved. Except if that country is what former President Trump is reported to have referred to as "shit-hole" countries, then the real question becomes, "Why did you choose to go to a country where you are conspicuous as an outsider - if not to try to take advantage of their superior quality of life?"

Countries that are largely homogeneous ALL have the same things going on with respect to obvious outsiders. Ignorant people will scorn them and often express that scorn through violence.

Same thing in Black African countries, Japan, China, RoKorea, etc.

Humans acting like humans...nothing new to report.

If you don't like it, then go to a country where everybody else looks like you. Problem solved. Except if that country is what former President Trump is reported to have referred to as "shit-hole" countries, then the real question becomes, "Why did you choose to go to a country where you are conspicuous as an outsider - if not to try to take advantage of their superior quality of life?"
I came to have a better life yes im not sure if it is neccessarily to take advantage does that not imply somehow evil wicked dishonesty?

Austria has had a long term problem with right wing racism. Remember the nutty Lucy Hamilton on here ?
all countries have problem with xenophobe ( including racism )

still : Why Vienna is the World's Most Livable City :​

meanwhile 🇷🇺 :
1692562167684.jpeg

The color of skin is extremely important bot in Germany and Austria of course
Unofficial blacks aren't humans in these countries, sooner they are an intermediate form like sub-humans etc.
The skin color is highly important, having a 'wrong' one you have extremely little chance to achieve something or to have a good carrier.
If you belong to 'peoples of color' you are an idiot when you go to work in Germany, except of course you're a freeloader and welfare bandit who never wants to have a job

Austria is the birthplace of Nazism, where you cannot expect any form of tolerance. It is also a nightmare experience to be Romani refugees in Germany or Poland, where only white Ukrainians are welcomed. Poland currently hosts 1 million refugees from Ukraine.

Romani families fleeing the war in Ukraine are entitled to the same assistance in Germany as other Ukrainians. "But this welcoming culture is simply not there for Romani people," MIA managing director Guillermo Ruiz told DW: "We have seen from day one how Ukrainian Romani people have been discriminated against in all forms." MIA has received around 220 such reports.

Last edited:
Austria is the birthplace of Nazism, where you cannot expect any form of tolerance. It is also a nightmare experience to be Romani refugees in Germany or Poland, where only white Ukrainians are welcomed. Poland currently hosts 1 million refugees from Ukraine.

Romani families fleeing the war in Ukraine are entitled to the same assistance in Germany as other Ukrainians. "But this welcoming culture is simply not there for Romani people," MIA managing director Guillermo Ruiz told DW: "We have seen from day one how Ukrainian Romani people have been discriminated against in all forms." MIA has received around 220 such reports.

MEANWHILE 🇷🇺 :

GLFAqRHX0AA_FR6.jpg

I came to have a better life yes im not sure if it is neccessarily to take advantage does that not imply somehow evil wicked dishonesty?
It implies one shouldn't complain about the bargain one accepts.

It implies one shouldn't complain about the bargain one accepts.
You mean me or the two black girls? Or everyone? It seems like you mean me specifically because you do not like me, I didnt complained really that much, i did said i dont think its really racist if they ask where you are from for example. Did you read what i wrote? Did you watched the video?

Forum List

Back