Being fool enough to click on a link with malware IS NOT hacking

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
Though I know this is a big leap, could you progressive lefty crackpots quit embarrassing yourselves by saying that a malware infection that captures your passwords is hacking.

One is a direct concerted attack from without, while the other is brought about by the sheer stupidity -something democrat types are famous for- of clicking on a link from an unknown source.

You're welcome in advance.

So, could a poster include a link that will steal my password just by clicking on the article? Is that what you are saying?

Though I know this is a big leap, could you progressive lefty crackpots quit embarrassing yourselves by saying that a malware infection that captures your passwords is hacking.

One is a direct concerted attack from without, while the other is brought about by the sheer stupidity -something democrat types are famous for- of clicking on a link from an unknown source.

You're welcome in advance.

Well, actually human or social engineered phishing attacks are a form of hacking.

Just sayin'.

Well, actually human or social engineered phishing attacks are a form of hacking.

Just sayin'.
It's passive, dependent upon the stupidity of the individual at the other end.

What the hopelessly retarded kooks pushing the Russian hacking conspiracy theories want you to believe is that it's their shenanigans, instead of the DNC running an irreparably corrupt and shitty candidate, that is responsible for their failure in the election and, to a certain extent, for the utter failure of their intellectually bankrupt ideology.

So, could a poster include a link that will steal my password just by clicking on the article? Is that what you are saying?

the definition of phishing
Yes, I've heard of that. I was afraid if I clicked on an article someone had posted here it could automatically steal my password or something, just from going to the article.
Glad to know THAT isn't happening.

He was referring to the idiot Podesta.

Neon.png

will they opening anything that drops in their mailbox?????

no safety mode or scan of mail, web sites, etc.???? Don't click links, check return addresses, not just name of sender................

Computer basic 101

Forum List

Back