Belgium Shocked by New Terror Arrests: Muslim Radicals Had Planned New Year's Attacks

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Wonder when the suicidal LIBERAL leftist leaders of Europe will realize that THESE ANIMALS do NOT belong in countries that have completely different, culture, traditions and RELIGION!

PJ Media ^ | 12-31-2015 | Michael van der Galien
Belgium has arrested s ix terror suspects. The terrorists, all Islamic, had planned to carry out attacks during the New Year's party in the country's capital, Brussels. The six were arrested during a massive operation in the Brussels neighborhood of Molenbeek, its suburb Laken, and in the towns of Sint-Pieters Leeuw and Anderlecht. Yesterday, Belgian authorities arrested another man -- Ayoub B. -- on the suspicion of membership in a terrorist organization and involvement in terror related murders. That arrest came a few days after Belgian police arrested two men -- Saïd S. and Mohamed K. -- because they too had...

They are HERE in America...didn't San Bernardino teach us anything?

9vvuWSk.jpg

Wonder when the suicidal LIBERAL leftist leaders of Europe will realize that THESE ANIMALS do NOT belong in countries that have completely different, culture, traditions and RELIGION!

Belgium has arrested s ix terror suspects. The terrorists, all Islamic, had planned to carry out attacks during the New Year's party in the country's capital, Brussels. The six were arrested during a massive operation in the Brussels neighborhood of Molenbeek, its suburb Laken, and in the towns of Sint-Pieters Leeuw and Anderlecht. Yesterday, Belgian authorities arrested another man -- Ayoub B. -- on the suspicion of membership in a terrorist organization and involvement in terror related murders. That arrest came a few days after Belgian police arrested two men -- Saïd S. and Mohamed K. -- because they too had...

9vvuWSk.jpg

they are SHOCKED??? I'm not

9vvuWSk.jpg

beat me to it lol

9vvuWSk.jpg

beat me to it lol

sorry-----next time I will wait at least three minutes

Forum List

Back