Ben Stein: Trump must go

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

This is a nightmare.

But it’s time for Donald Trump to go back to Trump Tower. Time for Mike Pence to move to the top of the ticket. Time for Marco Rubio, or my favorite, Lindsay Graham, to move to the Veep spot.

I’m not fickle. I have been a conservative in Hollywood for 40 years, and it’s cost me plenty. No matter. Loyalty is sacred to me.

But I am a Republican, and we are supposed to represent a high moral standard. We are the party of Dwight Eisenhower and of Ronald Reagan, whose charisma was based on dignity. We’re the party of George W. Bush, who made terrible mistakes, but whose fundamental decency was never in doubt.

Now comes Donald Trump.

The republican party is either the party of morals or it isn't. Trump needs to go.

This is a nightmare.

But it’s time for Donald Trump to go back to Trump Tower. Time for Mike Pence to move to the top of the ticket. Time for Marco Rubio, or my favorite, Lindsay Graham, to move to the Veep spot.

I’m not fickle. I have been a conservative in Hollywood for 40 years, and it’s cost me plenty. No matter. Loyalty is sacred to me.

But I am a Republican, and we are supposed to represent a high moral standard. We are the party of Dwight Eisenhower and of Ronald Reagan, whose charisma was based on dignity. We’re the party of George W. Bush, who made terrible mistakes, but whose fundamental decency was never in doubt.

Now comes Donald Trump.

The republican party is either the party of morals or it isn't. Trump needs to go.
Ben Stein is a total tard. In movies he is always trying to present himself as some kind of intellectual. The guy is a total creationist. A Loony Tune to the core.

"Trump must go!"

lead_960.jpg

Forum List

Back