Benghazi Whistleblower: I Was ‘Demoted’ After Questioning Susan Rice’s Talking Points

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Benghazi Whistleblower: I Was ‘Demoted’ After Questioning Susan Rice’s Talking Points

May. 8, 2013 5:19pm Madeleine Morgenstern 724
Benghazi Whistleblower: I Was ?Demoted? After Questioning Susan Rice?s Talking Points | Video | TheBlaze.com

Benghazi Whistleblower Gregory Hicks: I Was Demoted After Questioning Susan Rices Talking Points
Gregory Hicks (L), foreign service officer and former deputy chief of mission in Libya, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former State Department regional security officer in Libya, listen during a hearing of the House Committee On Oversight and Government Reform on Capitol Hill May 8, 2013 in Washington, D.C. (Getty Images)

A former top U.S. diplomat in Libya said he was effectively “demoted” after questioning United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice’s explanation that the deadly Benghazi attack was the result of a protest over a video.

This means something stinks like shit!

Aw, The Blaze. Must be true...

Maybe he was demoted because he was stupid?

This is sounding more and more like it could end up causing some serious trouble for the Democrats.. Particularly Obama and Hillary.

You don't just demote career people like Hicks.

I also have to wonder if the Republicans are going to call up or have questioned any of the Generals that suddenly made mistakes and were either demoted or forced into retirement soon after this?

Rear Adm. Gaouette Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette

General Carter Ham Commander

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QfBd-SLrg]Sick Idiot Glenn Beck Exposed as a Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

Benghazi Whistleblower: I Was ?Demoted? After Questioning Susan Rice?s Talking Points | Video | TheBlaze.com

Benghazi Whistleblower Gregory Hicks: I Was Demoted After Questioning Susan Rices Talking Points
Gregory Hicks (L), foreign service officer and former deputy chief of mission in Libya, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former State Department regional security officer in Libya, listen during a hearing of the House Committee On Oversight and Government Reform on Capitol Hill May 8, 2013 in Washington, D.C. (Getty Images)

A former top U.S. diplomat in Libya said he was effectively “demoted” after questioning United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice’s explanation that the deadly Benghazi attack was the result of a protest over a video.

when are you republicans going to realize that you're being duped ???

Aw, The Blaze. Must be true...

Maybe he was demoted because he was stupid?

Yes, he went from Deputy Chief to a desk jockey because he suddenly turned stupid on 9/12/2012.
it wasn't a sudden problem ... it was a on going problem he had .... like you, stupid people don't know they're stupid .... so have you realized yet your stupid???? have ya come tho the party yet???

Sounds like Hicks is avoiding the real reason for his demotion. Sounds like he really messed up.

This is sounding more and more like it could end up causing some serious trouble for the Democrats.. Particularly Obama and Hillary.

like fast and furious it didn't go anywhere .... neither will this .... here you have republicans on a comity with, Darrel Isa running the comity ... all the republicans interview everyone of these people testifying Where darrel Isa refuse to let any democrat interview them ... if that's not fascism at its best I don't know what is.... this whole thong is going no where even fox news junkies turn it off ... they saw the witch hunt well some of ya ...

Last edited:
After listening to Wednesday's hearings that the Whistleblowers were Cherry Picked Right Wing sympathizers with the same agendas. Get Obama. In formation given not credible and noses are growing. There is not always an answer to every thing. And always get the answers you want.

No. What it means is, as in any well run enterprise, the management has the perogative to present any face on its endeavors as the management see's fit. Those who don't feel in line with the structure are well within thier rights to quit and present thier case to the media as long as it does not violate any non disclosure agreement they might have agreed to as a condition of thier employment in the state department. ALA a CIA agent writing a book etc...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back