Benghazi Whistleblower: I Was ‘Demoted’ After Questioning Susan Rice’s Talking Points

Oh and now we have liberal nutcase Sheldon Whitehouse - a known atheist - preaching to the GOP about God who he claims he doesn't believe in! LOL! Does it get any worse? Who knows. Stay tuned...

Hicks sounds like a dumbass. At least he wasn't fired.

Sounds like a dumbass? Why did Obama and Hillary both praise the way he handled everything if he is a dumbass? Is it because they are both dumbasses who can't tell an incompetent nincompoop from a genius?

Aw, The Blaze. Must be true...

Maybe he was demoted because he was stupid?

Yes, he went from Deputy Chief to a desk jockey because he suddenly turned stupid on 9/12/2012.
it wasn't a sudden problem ... it was a on going problem he had .... like you, stupid people don't know they're stupid .... so have you realized yet your stupid???? have ya come tho the party yet???

On going problem? Do you have evidence of this? Can you explain how an idiot can become the number two person in a key country, making him the highest ranking career employee, praised by both Obama and Hillary, and be the incompetent you want to pretend he is now? While you are at it, can you explain how this makes me stupid?

Hicks is merely the latest victim of Obama's Holocaust on the truth

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Poor Dante....just a hack.

Man is NOT a whistleblower, he's a loser

true story

Hicks is a 'union seeking' political 'hack' with a political agenda. "Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

case closed

AF officer seemed like a good choice at the time; the problem with Hicks; On uniforms, a pattern of duplication; Spencer for hire; what is a ?SCAMMER?? Kath Hicks, out, and a bit more. | Foreign Policy

When Whiners Pose As Whistleblowers

From an American diplomat, e-mailing Situation Report this morning: "Hicks is classic case of underachiever who whines when big breaks don't come his way. 22 years as an FSO and he is still an FS-1 (COL equivalent). His uninformed comments about F-16s validates why he is still a mid-ranked officer. Where was his testimony on his role in trying to talk his ambassador out of making an overnight visit to a place he knew was dangerous? Very few DCMs who lose an ambassador can expect greater responsibilities...and there are dozens of talented FS-1 ranked 'desk officers' working honorably at the State Department. Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

Foreign Policy: Situation Report
The daily briefing from FP's National Security Channel

foreignpolicy.com

wtf exactly is this guy supposed to be blowing the whistle on? his demotion? :eek:

Where are the illegal activities and misconduct he is exposing? :cuckoo:

and another insightful thought:
foreignpolicy.com

Gregory Hicks says his questions on Benghazi led to a demotion. During an engrossing hearing yesterday in the House, Gregory Hicks, who had served as a deputy chief of mission in Tripoli, Libya during the attack on Benghazi in September, said he challenged his superiors about the way the events unfolded that night and was later relegated to a desk job. "The sense I got was that I needed to stop the line of questioning," Hicks told members of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform yesterday as part of a hearing that was at least effective in raising some new questions on an old issue with strong political overtones. The NYT: "If the testimony did not fundamentally challenge the facts and timeline of the Benghazi attack and the administration's response to it, it vividly illustrated the anxiety of top State Department officials about how the events would be publicly portrayed."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/u...nt-from-libya-of-benghazi-attack.html?hp&_r=0

true story

Hicks is a 'union seeking' political 'hack' with a political agenda. "Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

case closed

AF officer seemed like a good choice at the time; the problem with Hicks; On uniforms, a pattern of duplication; Spencer for hire; what is a ?SCAMMER?? Kath Hicks, out, and a bit more. | Foreign Policy

From an American diplomat, e-mailing Situation Report this morning: "Hicks is classic case of underachiever who whines when big breaks don't come his way. 22 years as an FSO and he is still an FS-1 (COL equivalent). His uninformed comments about F-16s validates why he is still a mid-ranked officer. Where was his testimony on his role in trying to talk his ambassador out of making an overnight visit to a place he knew was dangerous? Very few DCMs who lose an ambassador can expect greater responsibilities...and there are dozens of talented FS-1 ranked 'desk officers' working honorably at the State Department. Also of interest is that he is running for a senior leadership position in the State Dept. union/professional association, [American Foreign Service Association]. He didn't get my vote."

foreignpolicy.com

wtf exactly is this guy supposed to be blowing the whistle on? his demotion? :eek:

foreignpolicy.com

Gregory Hicks says his questions on Benghazi led to a demotion. During an engrossing hearing yesterday in the House, Gregory Hicks, who had served as a deputy chief of mission in Tripoli, Libya during the attack on Benghazi in September, said he challenged his superiors about the way the events unfolded that night and was later relegated to a desk job. "The sense I got was that I needed to stop the line of questioning," Hicks told members of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform yesterday as part of a hearing that was at least effective in raising some new questions on an old issue with strong political overtones. The NYT: "If the testimony did not fundamentally challenge the facts and timeline of the Benghazi attack and the administration's response to it, it vividly illustrated the anxiety of top State Department officials about how the events would be publicly portrayed."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/u...nt-from-libya-of-benghazi-attack.html?hp&_r=0

true story

case closed

foreignpolicy.com

foreignpolicy.com

:eusa_angel:

and he got a call from CLinton and Obama praising him -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fielcGbaBY4]Benghazi Whistleblower Gregory Hicks 'Effectively Demoted' For Questioning Susan Rice Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

true story

case closed

foreignpolicy.com

foreignpolicy.com

true story

case closed

foreignpolicy.com

foreignpolicy.com

:eusa_angel:

guess who owns that rag?

In September 2008, FP was purchased by the Washington Post Company, one of the world’s most respected media organizations, and grew to become the FP Group – an expansion of Foreign Policy magazine to include ForeignPolicy.com and FP Events. The Post leadership saw in FP an opportunity to build on past successes and use new media to serve decision-makers in business, finance and government in ways that would further establish Foreign Policy as the leader in its field.

http://fpgroup.foreignpolicy.com/about/history/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back