Bernie and Donald crazy sides to the same wacky coin

Come on, you'd love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. The man's done very well in life. Now Sanders, that's another story. He didn't hold a job until he was in his forties. That's pretty bizarre. But i think most would love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. It's worked out crazy good for him.

Yeah, a decades-old rep as a self-absorbed immature egomaniacal capital asshole.
Who wouldn't want that.

Oh wait.... :desk:

Come on, you'd love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. The man's done very well in life. Now Sanders, that's another story. He didn't hold a job until he was in his forties. That's pretty bizarre. But i think most would love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. It's worked out crazy good for him.

I get the impression that the Donald is a fairly miserable individual given how much effort he puts into trying to convince himself and everybody else how "great" he is... Happy people don't tend to run around all the time boasting about how "great" they are.

Ha, you'd love to be as 'miserable' as him.
Ummm No, the less I have in common with unethical, unprincipled and amoral scumbags like Trump the happier I am.

Well, you don't sound too happy.
Which doesn't mean much since you have absolutely no idea how I "sound".

I think Trump's doing pretty well. I don't think he's miserable. I mean seriously, why would he be?
Why would he be ? Beyond his complete lack of character, no idea (perhaps you might want to have a chat with his therapist on that one); It's just been my experience that a common symptom of unhappiness is needing the constant adoration of mindless sycophants coupled with an insatiable desire to boast about oneself.

Yeah, a decades-old rep as a self-absorbed immature egomaniacal capital asshole.
Who wouldn't want that.

Aw come on, you sound like a typical Entitlement Moocher hater. The man has done very well. If that's where 'crazy' takes ya, i think y'all need to start being crazier. Not holding a job until you're in your forties, probably won't cut it. Sanders is a bizarre anomaly. I wouldn't advise going his route in life.

Last edited:
You're right --- I was assuming you pay taxes.
Silly of me.
*YAWN* how disappointing; apparently making shit up out of thin air is your only trick, Personally I think you should ask for your money back from that partisan lemming obedience course, you got ripped off.

I don't know where the "triple your taxes" comes from. His tax plan does call for the top bracket to go from 39.6% to 52% which is still much lower than the top tax rates during the golden era of economic growth
high taxes = golden economic growth

:lol:

bernie is the future of your party.

I'd like to say you brought this on yourself, but the reality is you brought it on all of us.

thanks, nice to see you are a complete tool

honestly, I'm shocked, for the first time in a long time
Republican obstructionism brought this on all of us. First 8 years of disaster and debt and then obstructionism for another 8 years. 16 years of debacle.
It's funny you still buy into that gibberish.

ty for not disappointing me.

I get why America is upset. From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. But that was less trade agreements and more tax credits and subsidies given to companies that moved to China. The US Chamber of Commerce, along with GOP Senators and Congressmen, gave seminars in every major city teaching companies how to move to China. You can still find invitations on line.

Regardless of the trade agreements, companies that could move where workers are getting paid $172 a month and don't have to worry about the cost of pollution are going to do it. Especially if they have no scruples.

To me, Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are two sides of the same coin. Trump is selling Trump bravado. So far, he has made enemies with half the world with his insults. Not a good start. As far as negotiations, you can't compare nuclear negotiations with buying bulk. I think his sketchy tax policies will double the national debt. Not what his followers were hoping for.

And Bernie (everything free) Sanders will never get what he wants from Republicans. And once America finds out the actual cost, probably raising taxes by two or three times to pay for free college and free health care, the middle class isn't going to like all the free stuff. And, the trade agreements. You can't just end them or you will have skyrocketing consumer costs. The middle class will get soaked.

America is angry at our politicians. You had the leadership of one party vowing to do nothing to try to destroy America's first black president. Now, the American people hate all politicians.

Things that need to be fixed, should be fixed. But letting a loose cannon like Trump or a 60's extremist shouting "revolution" run the country is not the answer. Unless people really want to go down the road to disaster.

Bill Clinton sure opened China up. NAFTA too. Forgot about that sucking sound huh?

The post WW2 economic boom and rise of the middle class was also the period of 70%-90% top marginal tax rates. I am not asserting that higher taxes result in economic growth I am asserting that even with high tax rates the economy does still boom

The post WW2 economic boom and rise of the middle class was also the period of 70%-90% top marginal tax rates. I am not asserting that higher taxes result in economic growth I am asserting that even with high tax rates the economy does still boom
try to imagine going to work on Monday

you spend all that day giving money to the Fed, same on Tues and 1/2 of Wen
but you're not making money yet b/c you still have to pay your state taxes

now imagine being the owner and getting assed for 90%.

Why would that person ever be nice to you unless forced by the government?

You are trying to push me into defending 90% tax rates which I do not support.

I am making an observation in response to the previous post claiming that Bernie's tax plan would crush the economy.

In fact that post was a blatant falsehood that ignored our country's massive economic growth during 3 decades of much much higher tax rates. I am saying the economy can grow regardless of the tax rate too many other factors.

Plus you are confusing marginal tax rate with effective tax rate.

Even though the tax rate was that high no one paid 90%. Deductions and loopholes lowered the effective rate.

Who wouldn't want that.

Aw come on, you sould like a typical Entitlement Moocher hater. The man has done very well. If that's where 'crazy' takes ya, i think y'all need to start being crazier. Not holding a job until you're in your forties, probably won't cut it. Sanders is a bizarre anomaly. I wouldn't advise going his route in life.

Hey, some of us have human values --- others are shallow enough to be impressed by gold toilet paper dispensers.

It's really not your fault that you were born in the shallow end of the gene puddle and can't find your way out. There are people here to help, but first you have to admit you have a problem.

I am making an observation in response to the previous post claiming that Bernie's tax plan would crush the economy.

In fact that post was a blatant falsehood that ignored our country's massive economic growth during 3 decades of much much higher tax rates. I am saying the economy can grow regardless of the tax rate too many other factors.

Even though the tax rate was that high no one paid 90%. Deductions and loopholes lowered the effective rate.

Nobody has advocated a 90% tax rate, or anywhere near.
If that had actually happened --- it could be quoted.

Note lack of such link.

Who wouldn't want that.

Aw come on, you sould like a typical Entitlement Moocher hater. The man has done very well. If that's where 'crazy' takes ya, i think y'all need to start being crazier. Not holding a job until you're in your forties, probably won't cut it. Sanders is a bizarre anomaly. I wouldn't advise going his route in life.

Hey, some of us have human values --- others are shallow enough to be impressed by gold toilet paper dispensers.

It's really not your fault that you were born in the shallow end of the gene puddle and can't find your way out. There are people here to help, but first you have to admit you have a problem.

Hataz gon hate. The more you hate, the more you espose yourself as a bitter loser. Trump's done very well in life. Good for him.

and I never accused him of doing so, he assumed it and pogo jumped on the dumb wagon

Nobody has advocated a 90% tax rate, or anywhere near.
If that had actually happened --- it could be quoted.

Note lack of such link.
I have no source because Bernie hasn't proposed a 90% rate.

After WW2 we had a top marginal rate of 90%, it wasn't till 30 years later that rate dropped below 70%. Yet the period of reconstruction after WW2 experienced massive economic growth and the rise of the middle class. All this happened despite huge tax rates

Trump - specifics on nothing. All he has is "I'm great and will do great things". Not even in office and he's already offended half the world.

Bernie - I will triple your taxes to make everything free and my trade policies will cause the cost of consumer items to skyrocket.

That's it in a nut shell and believe me, these are two nuts.

Yep the far left & the far right have something in common this year. They've both gone bat shit crazy.

Bernie-NRD-600.jpg

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Bernie - I will triple your taxes to make everything free and my trade policies will cause the cost of consumer items to skyrocket.
"According to a new analysis from the Tax Policy Center, Sanders’ plan would raise $15.3 trillion over the next decade, mostly by hiking taxes on the wealthy. 'The proposal would raise taxes at every income level, but high-income taxpayers would face the biggest increases, both in dollar amount and as a percentage of income,' it notes.

"Over a decade, everyone but the poorest fifth of Americans would owe more in taxes. But the burden would land mostly on the richest.

"About 70 percent of the increase in taxes would fall on the wealthiest fifth of the country; the top 1 percent of the richest would owe about $739,000 more,"

^^^What's your problem with that?^^^
Here’s How Much Bernie Sanders Would Soak The Rich

Forum List

Back