Bernie goes for a trifecta

Today he has won Alaska and Washington, but it does not matter the democrats are doing what they do, fixing an election.

Here are the results from Washington:

2016 Primary Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

View attachment 69162

Sanders crushed Clinton, except in the column that really matters.

Lots of talk about the Republicans changing the rules so the establishment gets the candidate the want. The democrats have already taken care of their business.
The Demoncrats are using Common Core math.

The house always wins.
I had assumed that Delegates were awarded on a percentage basis. No wonder Cankles is so far ahead of Ol' Bern.

Delegates are selected by the vote on the Republican side. Some states it is all or nothing. Some a percentage and some award all of the delegates if the vote is over 50 percent.

The democrats allow their super delegates to vote any way they see fit. Some commit before the primary but still can change, as what happened to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton in 2008.

After the first round of voting all delegates can vote as they wish.

At least that is how I understand how it works.

Not true in the case of Republicans. Each state can set whatever rules it wants in that regard.

What exactly are you disagreeing with? As I pointed out the states set the method of determining how the vote will elect their delegates. So what do you disagree with/

Today he has won Alaska and Washington, but it does not matter the democrats are doing what they do, fixing an election.

Here are the results from Washington:

2016 Primary Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

View attachment 69162

Sanders crushed Clinton, except in the column that really matters.

Lots of talk about the Republicans changing the rules so the establishment gets the candidate the want. The democrats have already taken care of their business.

The house always wins.
I had assumed that Delegates were awarded on a percentage basis. No wonder Cankles is so far ahead of Ol' Bern.

Delegates are selected by the vote on the Republican side. Some states it is all or nothing. Some a percentage and some award all of the delegates if the vote is over 50 percent.

The democrats allow their super delegates to vote any way they see fit. Some commit before the primary but still can change, as what happened to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton in 2008.

What a system! I'm almost convinced that the best way to win an election is to fight a duel.

The establishment will still pick whose gun is loaded.

The house always wins.

Not true in the case of Republicans. Each state can set whatever rules it wants in that regard.

What exactly are you disagreeing with? As I pointed out the states set the method of determining how the vote will elect their delegates. So what do you disagree with/
I don't see it as disagreeing, He was comparing the difference with the Republicans.

Can anybody explain to me how Hawaìi has allocated 5 delegates to Clinton and 1 delegate to Sanders ....... with no vote yet reported?

It is the system that the democrats put in after Mcgovern. Before that, the Party decided the nominee. Then they changed the system to be more like the Republican party. They didn't like the results of letting the people have total say. So they created Super Delegates. Who vote for whomever they so desire. Some pledge their vote before the primary even starts, that is what you are seeing. I assume they do so to curry favor.

The house always wins.

The states also determine when their delegates are free to vote for other candidates. It's not always on the 2nd ballot.

Can anybody explain to me how Hawaìi has allocated 5 delegates to Clinton and 1 delegate to Sanders ....... with no vote yet reported?

It is the system that the democrats put in after Mcgovern. Before that, the Party decided the nominee. Then they changed the system to be more like the Republican party. They didn't like the results of letting the people have total say. So they created Super Delegates. Who vote for whomever they so desire. Some pledge their vote before the primary even starts, that is what you are seeing. I assume they do so to curry favor.

Then what's the point of staging a primary?
I see three Hawaìi delegates listed as "uncommitted", with zero vote in. Seems to me with zero vote they should all be uncommitted.

Because your party is a disgrace.

I don't have a "party". That's why I'm asking.
Aha!!! You've had a Tupperware party and don't try to deny it.

I had a birthday party once. That was where I discovered pierogies.
True story.

Fun fact -- spell check doesn't recognize the word ''pierogies". It wants to change it to "groupies".

... that was a different party....

Last edited:

Then what's the point of staging a primary?
I see three Hawaìi delegates listed as "uncommitted", with zero vote in. Seems to me with zero vote they should all be uncommitted.

I agree with you, it should be that way, but it isn't. It is on the Republican side, that is why there is so much talk about changing the rules. The democrats don't have to change the rules.

the point of the primaries? Name recognition is what I think. Sanders never stood a chance. He is doing better then I think the establishment ever thought he would. He was suppose to be a practice dummy for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton but he decided to put up a fight. Kinda like a Rocky one movie. Good fight but he ends up losing in the end.

If Bernie wins all the rest of the primaries, it really won't mean shit as....

BsxpCDA.jpg

Forum List

Back