🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders: Leftist Hypocrite

For 2 days now you fucks have been saying that 10 years ago is old news too old to be relevant.

Now you dredge up what you (wrongly) think is a slam on Bernie Sanders from 44 years ago?

classic nuttery.
It's applying the same standards, Einstein. You want to pick and choose but are hypocritical in doing so. Just like ignoring all of Bill's issues with women.

You hacks have NOTHING to run on, just abject hatred for anyone not going along.

I'm not a leftist...WTF is wrong with the reading comprehension around here? I don't like Bill Clinton. He's a sexual predator. Hillary is a lying murderer. This whole political election year is a fucking mess. But you fucktards can't understand the fact that just because someone disagrees with you, that doesn't mean they automatically support your political enemy. I HATE HILLARY and Bill Clinton. They are scum bags. BUT I don't like what Trump is either. He's a lying misogynist. Fucking seriously. Do you not understand that if the only way you can defend your candidate is by bashing the other candidate, that you have a problem?

Two wrongs don't make a right?
Why is Trump misogynist?
You are yet to prove it. Again, talking shit and trying to outdo each other in guys' private conversation in showbiz environment does not prove your allegation.

"Why is Trump misogynist?"

He isn't, he doesn't hate women, he loves women.

Really? Show me where recognizing the rights of homosexuals is an erosion in society. Seriously. Show me some proof other than your opinion.
Does it contribute to procreation?

Does protected sex lead to procreation?

Men can't have children with men, women can't have children with women.

And? Our world is already over-populated. We already have too many orphaned Children or children who have shitty parents. So your saying instead of being happy to have two people who love each other and have love to give, you'd rather them not exist because they can't have kids of their own? And because of that they are helping to erode society?

"Our world is already over-populated."

So this is why you don't want in the Western world normal Heterosexual people breeding with each other?

"you'd rather them not exist because they can't have kids of their own?"

I have nothing against Homosexuals, I just think they should keep their sordid lifestyle indoors, there should be no Gay Pride festivals of degeneracy, there should be no teaching about the LGBT Alternative Lifestyle to schoolchildren in the name of Tolerance and Acceptance, anyone promoting Transgenders and Transgenderism should be immediately arrested and given a prison sentence and all adoptions to LGBT should be prohibited and any adoption agency violating that law would be shut down and it's owners arrested and given a prison sentence.

"I have nothing against Homosexuals"..."I just think they should keep their sordid lifestyle indoors, there should be no Gay Pride festivals of degeneracy"

LOL

I have nothing against bigots, I just think they should keep their sordid opinions to themselves and never celebrate their intolerance of others in public.

Does it contribute to procreation?

And? Our world is already over-populated. We already have too many orphaned Children or children who have shitty parents. So your saying instead of being happy to have two people who love each other and have love to give, you'd rather them not exist because they can't have kids of their own? And because of that they are helping to erode society?

So this is why you don't want in the Western world normal Heterosexual people breeding with each other?

I have nothing against Homosexuals, I just think they should keep their sordid lifestyle indoors, there should be no Gay Pride festivals of degeneracy, there should be no teaching about the LGBT Alternative Lifestyle to schoolchildren in the name of Tolerance and Acceptance, anyone promoting Transgenders and Transgenderism should be immediately arrested and given a prison sentence and all adoptions to LGBT should be prohibited and any adoption agency violating that law would be shut down and it's owners arrested and given a prison sentence.

"I have nothing against Homosexuals"..."I just think they should keep their sordid lifestyle indoors, there should be no Gay Pride festivals of degeneracy"

LOL

I have nothing against bigots, I just think they should keep their sordid opinions to themselves and never celebrate their intolerance of others in public.

On Planet Leftist not agreeing with men ramming their dicks up another mans rectum and not agreeing with men sucking each others dicks is being a bigot and not being Tolerant.

I'm not a leftist...WTF is wrong with the reading comprehension around here? I don't like Bill Clinton. He's a sexual predator. Hillary is a lying murderer. This whole political election year is a fucking mess. But you fucktards can't understand the fact that just because someone disagrees with you, that doesn't mean they automatically support your political enemy. I HATE HILLARY and Bill Clinton. They are scum bags. BUT I don't like what Trump is either. He's a lying misogynist. Fucking seriously. Do you not understand that if the only way you can defend your candidate is by bashing the other candidate, that you have a problem?

Why is Trump misogynist?
You are yet to prove it. Again, talking shit and trying to outdo each other in guys' private conversation in showbiz environment does not prove your allegation.

He loves Rosie O'Donnell and Meagan Kelly and Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren and ...

LOL

On Planet Leftist not agreeing with men ramming their dicks up another mans rectum and not agreeing with men sucking each others dicks is being a bigot and not being Tolerant.

Huh? I don't agree or disagree with an adults sexual activity in private and with a willing adult partner. It's none of my business. Why you make it yours is at least odd. Do you have a prurient interest in such activities?

Why is Trump misogynist?

He loves Rosie O'Donnell and Meagan Kelly and Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren and ...

"He loves Rosie O'Donnell"

He does? She is just a racist, if she chooses to be a Carpet Muncher why isn't she showing her support for Diversity by carpet munching a black 'ho?

Rosie O'Donnell must be a White Supremacist or something for choosing a white woman :rolleyes-41:

This is the woman she has been with:

56292caf1900002e00b94a16.jpeg

LOL

You just said you don't care what they do in their bedrooms. Now you do? It's not like they are out doing it in the middle of the parades. Why do you only mention gay dudes? What about gay women? What's wrong with human beings wanting to be treated like other human beings and not be treated differently because of who they fall in love with?

Why is Trump misogynist?

He is reciprocating love. Action>>><<<Reaction. Have you heard of that before? It is a universal axiom...

LOL

You just said you don't care what they do in their bedrooms. Now you do? It's not like they are out doing it in the middle of the parades. Why do you only mention gay dudes? What about gay women? What's wrong with human beings wanting to be treated like other human beings and not be treated differently because of who they fall in love with?

Oh but they do do it in the middle of the parades, dicks out and on their knees, except that can't be posted as it would be breaking the forum rules.

Well I'll post this instead, as you support such freaks of nature you might enjoy looking at some pictures, I'll just post two.

This adopted child in the below picture, probably might have already been sodomised.

AP_111835182005.jpg

More freaks of nature in public.

slide_345404_3613513_free.jpg

Why is Trump misogynist?

He does? She is just a racist, if she chooses to be a Carpet Muncher why isn't she showing her support for Diversity by carpet munching a black 'ho?

Rosie O'Donnell must be a White Supremacist or something for choosing a white woman :rolleyes-41:

You really do have a prurient interests in such matters. Lesbian curious? Hey, enjoy it in private and you will have my blessing.

LOL

Oh but they do do it in the middle of the parades, dicks out and on their knees, except that can't be posted as it would be breaking the forum rules.

Well I'll post this instead, as you support such freaks of nature you might enjoy looking at some pictures, I'll just post two.

This adopted child in the below picture, probably might have already been sodomised.

AP_111835182005.jpg

You are totally fucked to associate homosexual men with child molesting. Totally, and without a doubt, fucked. Is that your fantasy? I mean you brought it up?

LOL

AP_111835182005.jpg

You are totally fucked to associate homosexual men with child molesting. Totally, and without a doubt, fucked. Is that your fantasy? I mean you brought it up?
That is a no. It is Bernie's fantasy since the thread started out with that.

Why is Trump misogynist?

You really do have a prurient interests i such matters. Lesbian curious? Hey, enjoy it in private and you will have my blessing.

No I'm a Heterosexual female and I'm comfortable within my sexuality, so any name calling has no effect on me.

I just don't approve of LGBT and that doesn't make me a bigot, if anything it's people like you who are the bigots and are intolerant because you can't ACCEPT that EVERYONE doesn't agree with and support this stuff, you're a typical Liberal.

tolerant.jpg

Why is Trump misogynist?

You really do have a prurient interests i such matters. Lesbian curious? Hey, enjoy it in private and you will have my blessing.

No I'm a Heterosexual female and I'm comfortable within my sexuality, so any name calling has no effect on me.

I just don't approve of LGBT and that doesn't make me a bigot, if anything it's people like who are the bigots and are intolerant because you can't ACCEPT that EVERYONE doesn't agree with an support this stuff, you're a typical Liberal.

tolerant.jpg

No, it's just fine to not agree with their lifestyle. What makes you a bigot is because you want to treat them like less of a human being because of it. That's your first problem, you don't understand what a bigot is.

I just don't approve of LGBT and that doesn't make me a bigot, if anything it's people like who are the bigots and are intolerant because you can't ACCEPT that EVERYONE doesn't agree with an support this stuff, you're a typical Liberal.

tolerant.jpg

No, it's just fine to not agree with their lifestyle. What makes you a bigot is because you want to treat them like less of a human being because of it. That's your first problem, you don't understand what a bigot is.

When children are involved it then is about those children being brought into an unnatural and abnormal environment. They in such an environment will be brought up to think that the LGBT lifestyle is normal and that Heterosexuals are the weird people, it's a turning societal norms upside down and when children are involved it's a form of child abuse.

As a parent and a responsible adult I and others have to be protective of all children within society, our own and others.

tolerant.jpg

When children are involved it then is about those children being brought into an unnatural and abnormal environment. They in such an environment will be brought up to think that the LGBT lifestyle is normal and that Heterosexuals are the weird people, it's a turning societal norms upside down and when children are involved it's a form of child abuse.

As a parent and a responsible adult I and others have to be protective of all children within society, our own and others.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are giving your opinion without any factual backing. I don't care what someone does in their bedroom as long as they love their child and give them a steady home to live in. You can say you care for children all you want, but if you want to deny children the right to have a loving home, you are lying to yourself.

tolerant.jpg

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are giving your opinion without any factual backing. I don't care what someone does in their bedroom as long as they love their child and give them a steady home to live in. You can say you care for children all you want, but if you want to deny children the right to have a loving home, you are lying to yourself.

You're saying that children in that environment won't be brought up into thinking that's normal, that parents are not a man and a woman, but instead a man and a man or a woman and a woman?

Those children in the former will not have a concept of a mother, those children in the latter will have no concept of a father, this straight away isn't a normal situation and thats without all the other things.

It depends on the definition of "loving" home. What's actually involved.
But lets' return to Bernie. Why is the hypocrisy? Do you see any difference between fantasizing about rape or talking about grabbing a pussy with guys?

Forum List

Back