Berserk PRIEST : Priest loses it over screaming baby in baptism! FFS! Save the unborn, kill the Born

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A disturbing video has emerged showing a priest nearly having a nervous breakdown while baptizing a baby in Romania. The man grabs the infant and brutally presses his hand against the mouth to make the child shut up, to little avail
The priest could not hide his frustration over failure to calm the baby down. After several attempts to submerge the infant in the water, he finally lost his temper.

Berserk baptism: Priest loses it over screaming baby in Romania (VIDEO)

:eek-52: This was the lords' plan!
See the force!
See the proper blocking of the airway, nice and tight!

I give this an 8! Do moms know that babies are great
in the water? Some love putting their face underwater..

Dang!:dunno:

When with these services be updated?
The godly Pedo is almost there.

Oh my gosh, that was horrible. I have never seen it done that way.

• Banned
Oh my gosh, that was horrible. I have never seen it done that way.
Mom was there, seems she thinks this is normal.
She ran to the table to see if it was
ALIVE still.

btw. So you're a no on using the feather plucker?
I can see why the kids love waterboarding.

Last edited:
A disturbing video has emerged showing a priest nearly having a nervous breakdown while baptizing a baby in Romania. The man grabs the infant and brutally presses his hand against the mouth to make the child shut up, to little avail
The priest could not hide his frustration over failure to calm the baby down. After several attempts to submerge the infant in the water, he finally lost his temper.

See the force!

You define the word idiot. The mouth is covered to keep the baby from inhaling water.

• Banned

See the force!

You define the word idiot. The mouth is covered to keep the baby from inhaling water.

I have been to some, it's not done like this. Most moms would beat them to death.
The unstable priest, like most, are, was pissed at the godly child.
Was this more about, he was not going to be able to rape it?

see..3X's

Last edited:

See the force!

I have been to some, it's not done like this.

Some do, some don't. Different strokes for different folks and all that. Lilliputians cracked their boiled eggs on the large end.

Grow up or something.

• Banned

See the force!

in the water? Some love putting their face under water..

I have been to some, it's not done like this.

Some do, some don't. Different strokes for different folks and all that. Lilliputians cracked their boiled eggs on the large end.

Grow up or something.

Some Classic DOPer there above.

btw
Berserk PRIEST : Priest loses it over screaming baby in baptism! FFS! Save the unborn, kill the Born

Forum List

Back