🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best idea I've heard today

By "lead up". You mean go into another clusterfuckery war ?

We've had enough of that kind of "leadership".

Timmy would offer his head up to those that wish us dead. The problem is Timmy doesn't realize they want him dead also

Ya, anyone that believes there was any good to come out of the "Arab Spring"??
...our leaders are dumba$$s

Whether we are at war with islam (fuck be upon them) is irrelevant; islam (fuck be upon them) IS at war with us. FACT.

We either ignore this and let them win or we fight and destroy them. That's the black and white of it.

obama is sitting on his ass choosing the former.

Fuck be upon him.

"It’s time for Obama to make a choice: Lead us or resign"

This fails as a false dilemma fallacy, in addition to being a ridiculous lie.

Leadership involves making the correct decisions, such as the correct decision to not send Americans to once again fight and die in a meaningless, never-ending war in the ME.

Indeed, pursuing the proper policy when sustaining unwarranted, baseless attacks from the political opposition is to very much exhibit leadership.

Consequently the president is providing leadership, where to maintain otherwise is an inane, partisan lie.

Leadership involves making the correct decisions, such as the correct decision to not send Americans to once again fight and die in a meaningless, never-ending war in the ME.

Indeed, pursuing the proper policy when sustaining unwarranted, baseless attacks from the political opposition is to very much exhibit leadership.

Consequently the president is providing leadership, where to maintain otherwise is an inane, partisan lie.
Another false alternative fallacy...GFY.

obama's idea of leadership is to let even more refugees into this country with the hopes that they're even less of a jv squad than isis. He's either a moron or the sliest fox out there.

obama is holding off doing anything of real substance because he only has a year left and he does not want his final acts (that will stick to him like glue) to be anything even remotely associated with any hint of war.

Fuck him.

Forum List

Back