Bet You Did Not Think of This

Dr.Know

Platinum Member
Mar 29, 2022
C I A brings over "Refugees" to live in the USA,,,Oh how nice of them ! Really ?????

How about the C I A bringing over Refugees in order to Westernize them and use them for covert operations back in their own countries; in short, many of them are being used to subvert their countries of origin.

They could be used to spread Western filth culture in their home country Or they could be used to stage a Coup as in Ukraine.

C I A brings over "Refugees" to live in the USA,,,Oh how nice of them ! Really ?????

How about the C I A bringing over Refugees in order to Westernize them and use them for covert operations back in their own countries; in short, many of them are being used to subvert their countries of origin.

They could be used to spread Western filth culture in their home country Or they could be used to stage a Coup as in Ukraine.
How’s the weather in Tehran today?

Have you wondered who was paying for those huge caravans arriving at the southern border? You are.

Here's NJ Rep. Josh Gottheimer's bill providing the funding through the State Dept:

Would be nice if you provided a link to what you're claiming.

Forum List

Back